• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THE REAL DEAL!!!

Reaction score
So here's the real deal!!! No one knows this puzzle except me and no one have the answer!! Count the triangles!!! AND for Nabeel.Ahmad forbidden rose dont either have this puzzle and dont know its answer. If u think i took it from internet then yes i did BUT i editted the triangles by adding more rows :p
RULES:
  • You have only 2 chances of answering
  • No off the topic discussion but tagging other is allowed
  • There are prizes for first three winners ONLY
  • Dont start random guessing because I wont give reply to those who did
  • I would message the person who got the right answer but dont post here
  • Again remember no more than 2 ANSWERS from anyone
  • Enjoy Brain drain :D
  • Remember be patient if i dont add ur name quickly in winners list ok !Thanku !!
amna saleem, Kumkum, danial 234, R0m@n_97, talal096, Afnan Hafiz, fantastic girl, forbidden rose, muneefa, jelly bucket, Shara Nafaz, Nabeel.Ahmad,Iridescent, Ibtizam, asma tareen, Saad Mughal, hellz Angel Faizan Muhammmad, Al-Anoud, Dazzling Girl <3, cyclone94 , gary221, shazmina, sweetjinnah, mune:), 1357911, Shah... , Kamihus, 1995@10Sept, AngelicBeauty, Ammar95, Rmarie-yum, AbbbbY, avenger
triangles.png
WINNERS
1) Nabeel.Ahmad
2) Nabeel.Ahmad
3) Nabeel.Ahmad :p

And this trophy goes to cyclone94 who tried and ONLY TRIED :p (but did not gave the correct answer :p)
images
images

and for amna saleem cox she tried real hard
trophy.jpg

Reaction score
hahah Evryone wrong LAST CHANCE now dont waste it :p it also took hell lot of my time to but i verifed 5 times :p