• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THE REAL DEAL!!!

Reaction score
Yes.
So counting the middle red triangle that you pointed out first and these two, the answer is 81. My second guess was right!

No, counting the middle red triangle and these two + 75 = 78.
I was pointing out the triangles he missed. Not adding to my 78 answer.

Reaction score
wait the corners were counted ok the mid one was correct chalo im a human but still 78 isnt the answer -_- *sigh*

Reaction score
It has 78. I counted twice, carefully. You're missing something.

Iridescent, count it again. It is 75! :ROFLMAO:
This pic belongs to Aly Emran who was saying the answer is 75.. because that points 75 triangles out.
I edited that pic with a red marker, to point out 3 more, that he missed.
So, 75 + 3 = 78.

Reaction score
Iridescent, count it again. It is 75! :ROFLMAO:
This pic belongs to Aly Emran who was saying the answer is 75.. because that points 75 triangles out.
I edited that pic with a red marker, to point out 3 more, that he missed.
So, 75 + 3 = 78.
ok he is right but its confirmed answer is not 81 or 84 yes answer is 78 congratzz :) NOW HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYY!! Nabeel.Ahmad and when did i said i cant be wrong???!! Im a human but its done no one got 75 or 78 !

Reaction score
ok he is right but its confirmed answer is not 81 or 84 yes answer is 78 congratzz :) NOW HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYY!! Nabeel.Ahmad and when did i said i cant be wrong???!! Im a human but its done no one got 75 or 78 !

When did i say that you can't be wrong?
That's why i said:

78 is the right answer Aly Emran!
You solved this puzzle yourself before posting. Maybe you came up with a wrong answer!
Its okay. Nothing wrong with that. You are human after all, humans make mistakes!
Count them again, they are 78!

Reaction score
So, i'm if anyone wants the answer, i am going to sum everything up for the LAST TIME.
Here is the solution:

2eupp9g.jpg

The red triangles are the one's everyone missed.
So the correct answer is ''78''.