• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Riddle game

Reaction score
This is the Riddle Game.......... so here is what you have to do :
As i am the fist player, i will ask a riddle and someone form XPC will answer and will ask another riddle
Ex
Me: Q
someone: Ans+ Q2
someone else: Ans to Q2 n Q3

Rules:
Everyone should get a chance so you have to wait 3 questions until you answer another question!
Have fun!
Here is my question
Sherlock Holmes was walking Down a street and found a dead body of a lady.
from her Mobile he found her husbands phone number and called him.
He told her husband that someone has murdered her wife please come to identify the body.
He said OK and hung up.
when he reached there Sherlock told the inspector that her husband is the murderer arrest him.
Can someone explain how??

Reaction score
Ans of above riddle is given by fille spéciale
so my question is
I am a word of five letters
People eat me
If u remove my 1st letter i will be a form of energy
If u remove my first 2 letters i will be needed 4 living
If u remove my first 3 letters i will be a preposition
If u remove my first 4 letters i will be a drink 4 u.

Reaction score
Ans of above riddle is given by fille spéciale
so my question is
I am a word of five letters
People eat me
If u remove my 1st letter i will be a form of energy
If u remove my first 2 letters i will be needed 4 living
If u remove my first 3 letters i will be a preposition
If u remove my first 4 letters i will be a drink 4 u.

Ummm wheat??

What is round and white, and always either in or far?

Reaction score
Ummm wheat??

What is round and white, and always either in or far?

yup u r right
moon ?
my next riddle
It was asked of me what I could be made, And so people were fed from me. It was asked of me what I could be made, And so houses were built. It was asked of me what I could be made, And so things were written. It was asked of me what I could be made, And so I fertilized the ground. But when asked more of what I could be made, There was nothing to be found.

Reaction score
yup u r right
moon ?
my next riddle
It was asked of me what I could be made, And so people were fed from me. It was asked of me what I could be made, And so houses were built. It was asked of me what I could be made, And so things were written. It was asked of me what I could be made, And so I fertilized the ground. But when asked more of what I could be made, There was nothing to be found.

Nope, the answer is a golf ball :)

Reaction score
yup u r right
moon ?
my next riddle

Trees? (like wood, berries, seeds, etc.)

A horse is standing next to a fence, 10 m away from a lake. The horse is tied to a 5 m rope. However, it is drinking water from the lake. How is this possible?

Reaction score
Trees? (like wood, berries, seeds, etc.)

A horse is standing next to a fence, 10 m away from a lake. The horse is tied to a 5 m rope. However, it is drinking water from the lake. How is this possible?
Because the rope isnt tied to anything :p

so here is the riddle
Rupas father is Anand. So Anand is the ____ of Rupas father.