• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The royal wedding (;

Reaction score
Okay!
Noor, from the first moment I talked to you, I knew you were the one With whom I wanted to share my life. I call it love at first convo. ;)
Your beauty, heart and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be.I Emma, affirm my love to you, Noor as I invite you to share my life. I promise to always respect you and love you. With kindness unselfishness and trust I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together. ;)
The sun smiles today, our wedding today, how can it not, for our love is stronger than forever and Our hearts beats together as one.
I love you Noor.
I vow to make you biryani every Sunday ;) and all your favorite foods. :*
:) This my solemn vow to you.
Signed, sealed delivered I'm yours baby :*

Reaction score
Emma,
i look forward wid great joy 2 b spending my life wid you, caring fr u and always being der f r you :)
andi vow 2 b true and faithful as long as we shall live :D
i love you....:)
u r my best frnd ...2day i gv myself 2 u in marriage!!! :LOL:
i take you emma13 2 b my wife frm dis time onward :D ...to join wid u and to share wid u all dt is to come :)

Reaction score
Okay!
Noor, from the first moment I talked to you, I knew you were the one With whom I wanted to share my life. I call it love at first convo. ;)
Your beauty, heart and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be.I Emma, affirm my love to you, Noor as I invite you to share my life. I promise to always respect you and love you. With kindness unselfishness and trust I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together. ;)
The sun smiles today, our wedding today, how can it not, for our love is stronger than forever and Our hearts beats together as one.
I love you Noor.

tumblr_mksghkBIrU1s5jwlco1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mkqskjmgRZ1qz4rgp.gif

Reaction score
Emma,
i look forward wid great joy 2 b spending my life wid you, caring fr u and always being der f r you :)
i take you emma13 2 b my wife frm dis time onward :D ...to join wid u and to share wid u all dt is to come :)

tumblr_mksghkBIrU1s5jwlco1_500.gif

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Okay!
I love you Noor.

Emma,

Still a better lovestory than Twilight.
I almost shed a tear.