• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The undead mathematics P42 exam :(

Reaction score
IT WAS TERRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 ii) .... 6 iii) .. 7 the second part ...... !!!!!!!!

Reaction score
what's the average in the last years for getting A ??.. what I should loose MAXIMUM to get A .. I did pure1 and mechanic1

Reaction score
takeurtime, u are like a copy of me lol :p

i'm taking full A LEVEL man so i'm not sure about the max marks to lose part but u are talking about 25-27 max i guess :S not sure though, check the s11 gt cause it has all these details

Reaction score
first i'm a girl :p .... second did you leave them blank or just wrote anything ?... for me I WROTE ANY SHIT !!... I hope I won't loose more than 10 markss !!!!! :( ....

Reaction score
Dont discuss the questions now otherwise the XPFMember will delete this thread -.-'' so wait 24 hrs pls.

Reaction score
loooooooool am really sorry hehehe :p well i didn't leave them blank but i'm not sure about the ANY SHIT i wrote either :p so i'm saying something like 15 marks max 18 for me lol xD i really hope u don't lose more than 10 but i like to make accurate predictions u know :(

Reaction score
Did anyone know how to find the distance AB??

And Could you solve the C Force Question?

What Will be the threshold?!

It was Soooooooooooo DIfficult.How much should one loose to get an A in this? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:

Reaction score
lool it wass not to badd excpt question 6 last part n questin7 lat partt:s:s:s:S i hopee thershold is lowwwwwwwww

Reaction score
rfuzzy i just did the working, couldn't arrive at a final answer :(

about the C part i don't really remember.

God Knows what the threshold is gonna be :( starting to think it's gonna go negative XD

and yes Question 6 was a unending nigtmare :(