• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Vampire Diaries quiz

Reaction score
i'd say davina, but she aint in TVD. Neither is Qatsiyah (however the spelling). So we just left with bonnie :) :)
tvd and originals is basically the same thing more or less.. it's just different setting is all....
and even not considering the settings qetsiah WAS in TVD not the originals :O :O silas and qetsiah were both in TVD when they free ammara from the box with damon ... qetsiah has stefan as captive .... remember??

Reaction score
tvd and originals is basically the same thing more or less.. it's just different setting is all....
and even not considering the settings qetsiah WAS in TVD not the originals :O :O silas and qetsiah were both in TVD when they free ammara from the box with damon ... qetsiah has stefan as captive .... remember??
my bad.. confused her name up

Reaction score
umm to spy on elena and stephen n their troop for the moonstone or something? Or was it for revenge??
Actually it was for Klaus, she was running from him and for the sacrifice, a vampire was needed and also a werewolf was needed. Kathrine is responsible for triggering tyler's werewolf curse.

Reaction score
Nope, wrong answer :p
It is TVD!!! :p (pssht!! A documentary about galaxies can NEVER EVER be boring ):whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::p:p:p:D:D:D
LoL, you didn't even watch TVD's most awesome seasons. Every seasons in TVD are awesome except season 5.
I have seen thousands of comments about TVD and they were dying to watch next episode, when an episode ends. Because most of the episodes are ending with a suspense.

Reaction score
LoL, you didn't even watch TVD's most awesome seasons. Every seasons in TVD are awesome except season 5.
I have seen thousands of comments about TVD and they were dying to watch next episode, when an episode ends. Because most of the episodes are ending with a suspense.
Some of the episodes are good. :p Only some of them.

Last edited: