• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The very first thing u would do after papers end?

Reaction score
Pitbull <3
Eminem, in the examination hall his songs keep on motivating me! :D
ummm if you think eminem is motivation, then perhaps you should think again.
Go check out Immortal Technique. If you want to listen to a true rapper then you'll always find them underground.

Reaction score
gonna start filling up my suitcase! will have 24 hours to pack for vacation to pakistan cuz exams finish one day before flight day! probably gonna forget to pack half of my stuff! might hang out with friends.............everyone does so after exams finish;)!

Reaction score
I didn't even get to think of what I'm gonna do, the end seems soo far away. But I'd probably go out, and do stuff. At last I'd be able to continue my swimming practice, go on facebook, meet my friends, and play football with my neighbors, too many things to think of... I'll also by myself a nice new mp4. Perhaps I'd have to rest before I do these things though.

Reaction score
Insha'Allah, Pray to Allah, Praise Him, Thank Him for all that He has provided me with, and whatever helped I received during my exams, whatsoever i studied, howsoever i did, for whatever reason i did, whatever result i get, whether i fail or pass, good or bad. i will thank Allah.

Reaction score
Insha'Allah, Pray to Allah, Praise Him, Thank Him for all that He has provided me with, and whatever helped I received during my exams, whatsoever i studied, howsoever i did, for whatever reason i did, whatever result i get, whether i fail or pass, good or bad. i will thank Allah.
masha allah. vry optimistic. i really lyk ur positiv attitudes.