• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The very first thing u would do after papers end?

Reaction score
my initial plan was to go gaming with a few chosen frnds, but since more ppl joined us I have opted out of it(dont wanna go with people who enjoy doing un-civilized things)

Reaction score
Gonna sleep, and then gonna play football when i wake up!(actually, i will go out to play football on the day my add maths paper ends, not gonna wait till 8 june for Maths paper to end :p)

Reaction score
i want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep for 24 hours woooooooooooooow just waiting for 1 june

Reaction score
Im gonna as as many things i can do in 24 hrs lol the first thing will be SLEEP nd activate ma Fb account (miss it alot) den watch allll the new movies :) nd inshallah ma friends might home next day so its gonna fun :D

Reaction score
well i'm dying to read this novel left behind as soon as i get home i am gonna start reading it who wants to waste free tym sleeping??..:p