• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Workout, Health and Nutrition Thread

Reaction score
1. Dedication.
2. Regular exercise*
3. Control your diet, no junk food, and no oily food.
4. reduce your portion size.

* for exercise, start with cardio for 30-40mins every day, and if not possible then at least 5times a week... add together simple exercises to it like crunches,push-ups and stuff... it helps... just be regular otherwise its no use!

Reaction score
1. Dedication.
2. Regular exercise*
3. Control your diet, no junk food, and no oily food.
4. reduce your portion size.

* for exercise, start with cardio for 30-40mins every day, and if not possible then at least 5times a week... add together simple exercises to it like crunches,push-ups and stuff... it helps... just be regular otherwise its no use!

correct!

Reaction score
well, that can be a problem if u remain confused. First do not panic and think with cool minded how much time do u need for study. Take enough time so that before the exam, u just need to roughly revise all the concepts and that is it. I don't know how u study but here's an advice. u may and should have some spare time in school. In that go to library and take a subject to study. at last (if possible) leave some time for playing in school or u may balance it with the time u get at home. Try to complete ur assignments in the school, no matter what the deadline is. This will give u great relief. Just do tireless work in working days and relax urself in week days enough so u can start the next week fresh.

Hmmm i guess that does help i mean yes i do have free time at school and my classmates and i try to utilise it as much as we can. and obviously panicking doesnt help. well thanks.

Reaction score
I am going to get in shape. But I was blessed with a fast metabolism as a kid and was very active. It has been only in the last few years living this so called "real life" that I have turned into someone unhealthy and in a shape I do not want to be in. I have no clue how to get healthy. I do not know what foods to eat, good exercises and good habits to work into my day to day.

So I am making this thread to gather and share info for anyone else looking to get in shape or just hit a physical goal. Anyone with input please share. This thread is to help encourage me to achieve my goal, and I hope others can set their goals and as a community support each other to reach them. I will update with more info tomorrow.

if u guys need any suggestion or fat loss program i can help ... just tell me how much time u got and what equipment do u have and u want to do it at home or in the gym ?

Reaction score
if u guys need any suggestion or fat loss program i can help ... just tell me how much time u got and what equipment do u have and u want to do it at home or in the gym ?
In working days I have about 1-1.5 hrs free and I do exercises at home. At the moment I have a treadmill and a twister. Other than that I do some yoga exercises.

Reaction score
In working days I have about 1-1.5 hrs free and I do exercises at home. At the moment I have a treadmill and a twister. Other than that I do some yoga exercises.
Good ... see the thing with permanent fat loss is that u must have a permanent fast metabolism which means u burn a lot of calories even when u r sitting on a couch ... first of all u gotta remove chips, biscuits and soft drinks from ur diet for like 1.5 month ... do a very very heavy breakfast which must inculde oats milk green-tea and egg/butter/peanutbutter ... take anything for lunch but dont over-eat and the same goes for dinner but u just gotta eat less than lunch
for exercise its a simple routine which u can do anywhere without any problem

start with rope skipping for 2-3 mins continously
do burpees as much as u can
now do 3 sets of pushups,crunches(if u got a fat belly than dont do crunches until u have lost a lil bit of fat),squats,pullups till failiure
do shadow-boxing for 1 minute continously throw punches
now do twister really fast but in controlled motion for 2 mins continous
now do stretching for all body parts most importantly neck

try to go for a jog on sundays

and yeah avoid sugar
and try to sleep at 10 pm till 6 am coz this is the ideal timing for recharching the body and gives u a very fast and active start and contributes in giving u a fast metabolism

do all this and u will be fit in no time but consistency is the key

Reaction score
Good ... see the thing with permanent fat loss is that u must have a permanent fast metabolism which means u burn a lot of calories even when u r sitting on a couch ... first of all u gotta remove chips, biscuits and soft drinks from ur diet for like 1.5 month ... do a very very heavy breakfast which must inculde oats milk green-tea and egg/butter/peanutbutter ... take anything for lunch but dont over-eat and the same goes for dinner but u just gotta eat less than lunch

now do 3 sets of pushups,crunches(if u got a fat belly than dont do crunches until u have lost a lil bit of fat),squats,pullups till failiure

and yeah avoid sugar
and try to sleep at 10 pm till 6 am coz this is the ideal timing for recharching the body and gives u a very fast and active start and contributes in giving u a fast metabolism

thankx a lot! it really sounds easy. Actually i has an image in mind of weight loss is all about regular tiring exercises and the process is really slow. However, i am not much concerned about time but the uncomfortable feeling while thinking about all the hard work makes me irritated. I hope I will make myself fit with this. Once again thanks alot :)

Reaction score

and yeah avoid sugar

awesomely explained....... was about to post something like this but this ones good too :)

thankx a lot! it really sounds easy. Actually i has an image in mind of weight loss is all about regular tiring exercises and the process is really slow. However, i am not much concerned about time but the uncomfortable feeling while thinking about all the hard work makes me irritated. I hope I will make myself fit with this. Once again thanks alot :)

yeah! this is wonderful technique....... and remove this thing that its all too much hard work or tiring thing..... once you start doing,once it becomes a part of life after few weeks,once you enjoy doing all this....... you wont feel that much tired than the feeling at the start ....... Best of luck from my side........ :) :) :) :D

Reaction score

once u get used to it u ll start loving the new healthy lifestyle and its not hard and btw listen to motivational speeches if u need a push ... the best one i can think of is pain is temporary by eric thomas

Reaction score
if u want to loose wait or gain muscle....it is not the gym that only matters......80% of ur diet has a big roll ..............:) for free advice.... msg me