• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The WORLD CUP FEVER

Reaction score
its terrible!
i prefer waka waka and waving flag much more!
i think waving flag should be the official song of every world cup!
we are one is crap
even the anthem they made sucks .. Avicii should have done it alone .
P.S this song is better than all this ^^
coca cola always makes the best ..even waving flag was by them

Reaction score
no matter who wins, play football fairly!! I f its a football final, it should be played keeping in mind, bad tackles may give you a red card but may injure someone for life!!

Reaction score
This World Cup is gonna be Brazil's!! When these players put on the Yellow shirt they're 100 times better than they are at their club. I mean did anyone watch the confeds? Players like Neymar, Paulinho, Dani Alves, David Luiz and Hulk were so freakin' awesome. Now if you watch them play for their clubs they won't even be half the players. Plus the 12th man(the crowd) and the weather is on their side

Argentina- weak defense
Spain- system already cracked
Germany- chokers
Italy- ageing squad, overreliance on pirlo
France- not good enough
Netherlands- defense and mid either too inexperienced or too old
Portugal- one-man army
England- lol
Belgium- inexperienced

Brazil has a strong defense, creative midifeld, great attack and a lot of experience. There's no stopping them this time. B-)

Reaction score
This World Cup is gonna be Brazil's!! When these players put on the Yellow shirt they're 100 times better than they are at their club. I mean did anyone watch the confeds? Players like Neymar, Paulinho, Dani Alves, David Luiz and Hulk were so freakin' awesome. Now if you watch them play for their clubs they won't even be half the players. Plus the 12th man(the crowd) and the weather is on their side

Argentina- weak defense
Spain- system already cracked
Germany- chokers
Italy- ageing squad, overreliance on pirlo
France- not good enough
Netherlands- defense and mid either too inexperienced or too old
Portugal- one-man army
England- lol
Belgium- inexperienced

Brazil has a strong defense, creative midifeld, great attack and a lot of experience. There's no stopping them this time. B-)
ur so right abt italy and portugal
lets c wht happens!