• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The WORLD CUP FEVER

Reaction score
I think the time has come to make those decisions for the betterment Agger although great but is too prone to injuries and physically isnt that great like Sakho or Skrtel so if u have someone like Barca coming with 15-20 million pounds u should take it particularly since he is close to 30s so its better to do that then to make him unhappy. Plus barca are looking for CBs and it would be an awesome move for him too !
Sakho makes me nervous... we should sell him instead... Agger is class. We win our games when he's playing but with Sakho we always concede...

Reaction score
Sakho makes me nervous... we should sell him instead... Agger is class. We win our games when he's playing but with Sakho we always concede...

But what about being injury prone ?? thats a much bigger issue the thing is that Sakho is still young and will get better and we have Ilori as well who can be used to cover so if we can get Lovren someone needs to go i would sell Agger if i was BR particularly as he mostly gets injured and physically isnt that strong as compared to others . But this should only happen if we get Lovren or some quality CB otherwise Agger is much better and play him when u can.

Reaction score
But what about being injury prone ?? thats a much bigger issue the thing is that Sakho is still young and will get better and we have Ilori as well who can be used to cover so if we can get Lovren someone needs to go i would sell Agger if i was BR particularly as he mostly gets injured and physically isnt that strong as compared to others . But this should only happen if we get Lovren or some quality CB otherwise Agger is much better and play him when u can.
can we get into world cup out of epl

Reaction score
Yes... Ilori should be given first team opportunities... (the way he held back Messi in that one game was cool)... Same goes for Suso, Teixeira, Coady and even Ibe!

Last edited: