• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The WORLD CUP FEVER

Reaction score
guyz guyz guyz!
think wisely then decide who will win!
this world cup is happening in brazil which is xtremely hot!
the countries such as argentina have an advantage of winning as they will be staying in the cooler parts of brazil!
however other powerful countries such as germany and spain wont be and u (science especially) students knws what happens when playing in xtreme weather conditions can do 2 u!
thts why i think argentina might win it!
and brazil they ve the advantage as its their hometown but they dont ve the important players which are needed.ex: KAKA AND RONALDHINIO!
btw 24 days left!
U make a gud point, but look at da players of Argentina too, u think they can win da world cup ?

Reaction score
Im not saying dat Portugal is gonna win da world cup, i mean it can but its gonna b hard, but Portugal is definitely better than Argentina
jiFfM.jpg

Reaction score
England for me.... although I am certain they will crash out to Uruguay in the group stages...
But Hodgson has put so much faith in the youngsters... it was a relief not to see the likes of stupid Cleverley and co... Sterling, Barkley, Lallana, Shaw will be very interesting to watch... and thankfully Steven Gerrard has got fantastic penalty practice his whole EPL season!
If they play to Liverpool's strength's... they have a huge chance... but I doubt Hodgson will do so... he'll play lame Rooney as the central striker opting Sturridge to play wide... and probably over rated Wilshere will start instead of Henderson...
But still they have a great chance.... I expect Barkley and Sterling to shine!

And then its probably Uruguay for me... with Suarez, Cavani, Godin etc.... it will be really awesome... plus Luis has improved his play as well as his behaviour!!!
Other than them... Germany and Belgium have a great shot...
Cant see Spain retaining their champions status.... the squad is not as united as before thanks to the El Classicos and plus Costa seems to be injury prone these days, Torres is no striker. Only Villa can probably spin up some magic...
Will be happy if Argentina wins it but I dont see that happening...

And Brazil... absolutely disappointed in Scholari's squad selection... No Kaka, no Miranda, no Lucas Moura, no Philippe Coutinho.... Instead an underperforming Oscar, Willian whose been bettered by Coutinho!!! I hope they lose.

Reaction score
England for me.... although I am certain they will crash out to Uruguay in the group stages...
But Hodgson has put so much faith in the youngsters... it was a relief not to see the likes of stupid Cleverley and co... Sterling, Barkley, Lallana, Shaw will be very interesting to watch... and thankfully Steven Gerrard has got fantastic penalty practice his whole EPL season!
If they play to Liverpool's strength's... they have a huge chance... but I doubt Hodgson will do so... he'll play lame Rooney as the central striker opting Sturridge to play wide... and probably over rated Wilshere will start instead of Henderson...
But still they have a great chance.... I expect Barkley and Sterling to shine!

And then its probably Uruguay for me... with Suarez, Cavani, Godin etc.... it will be really awesome... plus Luis has improved his play as well as his behaviour!!!
Other than them... Germany and Belgium have a great shot...
Cant see Spain retaining their champions status.... the squad is not as united as before thanks to the El Classicos and plus Costa seems to be injury prone these days, Torres is no striker. Only Villa can probably spin up some magic...
Will be happy if Argentina wins it but I dont see that happening...

And Brazil... absolutely disappointed in Scholari's squad selection... No Kaka, no Miranda, no Lucas Moura, no Philippe Coutinho.... Instead an underperforming Oscar, Willian whose been bettered by Coutinho!!! I hope they lose.
Wohoo! a liverpool supporter!
You WILL never walk alone!

Reaction score
Hmmm i dont have any team at present for internationals :p
But considering the number of players from Liverpool playing for England i probably will end up supporting them :p
I really want to see England vs Uruguay in the group stages cant wait to see this match :D
I just hope there are no fights... Luis seems happy at Liverpool.. hope the world cup issues dont make him want a move away...

Reaction score
Hopefully not ! We just need to get new signings and show him that we mean business particularly in UCL which he really wants to play in :D
I think we have almost made our first signing in the form of Emre Can dubbed as the new Michael Ballack. And we are linked to interesting names... what do you make of Lallana?
Our defence needs to be sorted.... BR wants Lovren who is great but I dont want Agger to leave... :(