• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The World would be a better place without Justin Beiber!!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Maganius Cookie Monster Galactic unitika Nafis Daiyan madoka Ashuzma blah blah blah. ............ is there nothing worth than debating on such a topic. The world doesn't care whether you support or hate him. JB doesn't care whether he's being hated or liked by you guys.... What good is in this? Enlighten me!!! Was this worth your time....????

Please don't reply to my post saying: Oh you're so right... OR Mind your own damn business. Nor like this post (I DON'T CARE) ....... Just forget this nonsense and move on.

you like him: your life your choice........ except criticism
you don't like him: think it this way: it's not worth your time to argue with his fans

there are more crucial topics which we can debate on............

Reaction score
Maganius Cookie Monster Galactic unitika Nafis Daiyan madoka Ashuzma blah blah blah. ............ is there nothing worth than debating on such a topic. The world doesn't care whether you support or hate him. JB doesn't care whether he's being hated or liked by you guys.... What good is in this? Enlighten me!!! Was this worth your time....????

Please don't reply to my post saying: Oh you're so right... OR Mind your own damn business. Nor like this post (I DON'T CARE) ....... Just forget this nonsense and move on.

you don't like him: think it this way: it's not worth your time to argue with his fans

The world doesn't care about what we think, eh?
You seem to care a lot.
Are you from out of this world?

Reaction score

Oh, you are so right!! :p :p

Reaction score

1) Oh you're so right...
2) Mind your own damn business.

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.