• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The World would be a better place without Justin Beiber!!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
And exactly how many girls here like her?
Only 1 :p
I know many girls, and NONE of them like that lesbian :p
LOL that's my friend is called image problem :)
LMAO you are saying this like, you know about each and every girl on this planet xD
Only few out of billion girls have commented here :)
So before you say anything, make sure its authentic :)
lol For u he's a lesbian :) and for US he's a legend :)

Reaction score
LOL that's my friend is called image problem :)
LMAO you are saying this like, you know about each and every girl on this planet xD
Only few out of billion girls have commented here :)
So before you say anything, make sure its authentic :)
lol For u he's a lesbian :) and for US he's a legend :)
and then the same people oppose gay marriage. Oh, the irony :0

Reaction score
OOOOOKAYYYY.... I have kept my curiosity inside me toooo long! May I know why some people hate Justin Beiber while others love him? I mean, i don't get this hatred thing... Yeah, people love him maybe because his voice is good or something, but why do people hate so much? I have noticed many jokes and comments about him, against him always.. WHAT DID HE DO? I really want to know that...

P.S -- I don't know anything about Justin Beiber, except that he is a little bit girly..... So please help me out here:)

Reaction score
OOOOOKAYYYY.... I have kept my curiosity inside me toooo long! May I know why some people hate Justin Beiber while others love him? I mean, i don't get this hatred thing... Yeah, people love him maybe because his voice is good or something, but why do people hate so much? I have noticed many jokes and comments about him, against him always.. WHAT DID HE DO? I really want to know that...

P.S -- I don't know anything about Justin Beiber, except that he is a little bit girly..... So please help me out here:)
THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL THESE HARD-HEADS -_-
But they won't listen to me,
wait for few hours and they'll start giving you their smart ass replies :)
Its pathetic. He has done nothing wrong but they are scandalizing him for nothing.
Its real cheap you know :)

Reaction score
I see... BUT AM STILL BLIND:cry::cry:...
I want to know why people hate him to such a great extent...
Let me wait....
'cause according to 'them' he's a gay :ROFLMAO:
They think his lesbian :ROFLMAO:
They think he's has a 'girlish' voice.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
He is the youngest pop-star whose 'Baby' track got more than 1Billion views :)

Reaction score
So WHAT if he is gay?
So WHAT if is lesbian?
So WHAT if he has a girlish voice?
So WHAT if his album or track(whatever) got more than 1 billion views?

Maganius.. do you think they are jealous of him/her?:p:whistle:

Reaction score
So WHAT if he is gay?
So WHAT if is lesbian?
So WHAT if he has a girlish voice?
So WHAT if his album or track(whatever) got more than 1 billion views?

Maganius.. do you think they are jealous of him/her?:p:whistle:
Yup they are :)

Reaction score
LOL people believe everything they hear :) They'd have heard from somewhere that he's a gay .. Media can scandalize anyone :)
Some people are jealous of him 'cause he is only 20 and has got more than $150million :)
They started propagating against him over internet and guess what, People actually started believing those false rumours.
It shows how stupid people actually are.

If they claim he's a gay THEN show US the proof .

Reaction score
Jealous of someone who is not worth it????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I might sound rude to you all people, but this discussion about killing him, suing him, kicking him and doing what not to him....................IS USELESS!
He does not care what people say, as he is so absorbed in his own ocean of sins... Why should you give a thought to what he is or what he does or what he earns?
May Allah Protect us All From such things which have no value.... He is SHAITAN (DEVIL) trying to deviate the people from truth and is making them waste their time...Such precious time is wasted in making comments about how disgusting, gross or girly that human being is? I don't think its worth it, people...
Now smile and Thank Allah that at least we are not like him... And let him do whatever he wants...
GOODNESS PEOPLE! He does something, you guys JUMP!..Get a hold....:)

Reaction score
I was not laughing at you Maganius dude! I was laughing at those people who are jealous of Justin Beiber..:)
oh okay
Well i agree with everything you said :)
BUT as a muslims we are supposed to promote love rather than hatred .. so that's why i'm arguing with others :)

Reaction score
Jealous of someone who is not worth it????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I might sound rude to you all people, but this discussion about killing him, suing him, kicking him and doing what not to him....................IS USELESS!
He does not care what people say, as he is so absorbed in his own ocean of sins... Why should you give a thought to what he is or what he does or what he earns?
May Allah Protect us All From such things which have no value.... He is SHAITAN (DEVIL) trying to deviate the people from truth and is making them waste their time...Such precious time is wasted in making comments about how disgusting, gross or girly that human being is? I don't think its worth it, people...
Now smile and Thank Allah that at least we are not like him... And let him do whatever he wants...
GOODNESS PEOPLE! He does something, you guys JUMP!..Get a hold....:)
Yeah! Stupid, utterly senseless! I shouldn't have made this thread in the first place! My bad!

Reaction score
So, maganius agrees that his idol is a devil absorbed in his own ocean of sins trying to deviate people from truth and is making them waste their time?
Well done...
Yes. But he is also working for the welfare of the world but perhaps you people are neglecting it :)

Reaction score
Yes. But he is also working for the welfare of the world but perhaps you people are neglecting it :)
Who is this "he" you're talking about?
If you're talking about JB, you agreed that he is wasting our time...that can't be good for the world.
If you're talking about yourself, you are supporting someone who is wasting our time...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.