• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The World would be a better place without Justin Beiber!!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
its just that people get popularity and then they become famous for no reason
look at honey singh, his songs suck, apart from a few, and India has flattered him so much that people do believe he has amazing rap
did u hear lungi man, such a cheap song, yet such a big hit both in India, and Pak
OH MY GOD!! I thought i was the only one who absolutely HATED that lungi s**t. YUCK, absolutely horrible. And the man's voice... :sick::sick::censored:
Who told him he could sing?? And people go mad when that song comes up and I think "Seriously???"
And remember that song "why this kolaveri" o_O

Reaction score
wonder what would happen to girls if they die or something! they will be like : oh you live let me die in your place!! :p

they know they won't get to be his wife or gf still like idiots they pursue what they can't achieve *Speaking logically
I see girls who go around attaching their names to jb and 1D boys, and writing their names on their copies and wearing shirts and shoes with their faces on it!! Urrghh!! Females will forever remain stupid :cool::cool:

Reaction score
images

Reaction score
i like the old jb
he was more decent and better
btw. inspite of his enormous promotions of his movie 'Believe' it earned only $4.2 million in the box office
what a fail movie

Reaction score
i like the old jb
he was more decent and better
btw. inspite of his enormous promotions of his movie 'Believe' it earned only $4.2 million in the box office
what a fail movie
He has a movie?? :eek: Did you see it? Only 4.2 million?? Well, at least that will stop him from making more movies :rolleyes:;)

Reaction score
He has a movie?? :eek: Did you see it? Only 4.2 million?? Well, at least that will stop him from making more movies :rolleyes:;)
no i heard about it
he also has a movie never say never
this one was a complete flop
i think it was documentary about he himself
i hope so

Reaction score
Actually, I think the world would be a better place if people stopped caring about mundane matters such as this. It's always better to talk about movies or anime or games. :D
if we don't care about the actions of others, then this place will become even more corrupt, as people won't be intimated by committing sins

Status
Not open for further replies.