• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The World would be a better place without Justin Beiber!!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
if we don't care about the actions of others, then this place will become even more corrupt, as people won't be intimated by committing sins
And so we should all join hands in cursing Justin Beiber and praising Linkin Park? Nice logic there, man. x)

Reaction score
SO ... you guys should LOGICALLY criticize gaga for her uniqueness or avril for her boyish attitude...
or people should LOGICALLY criticize u for how different u r.
your LOGIC should be LOGICALLY criticized.:cool::LOL:(y)

Reaction score
SO ... you guys should LOGICALLY criticize gaga for her uniqueness or avril for her boyish attitude...
or people should LOGICALLY criticize u for how different u r.
your LOGIC should be LOGICALLY criticized.:cool::LOL:(y)
Logically speaking this thread is dedicated to JB, if you ever make a thread about gaga or avril we will LOGICALLY criticize them there. I for one have no problem if I am LOGICALLY criticized, keyword being LOGICAL!! :p
LOGICALLY speaking you apparently really like JB and therefore LOGICALLY speaking you are bound to be prejudiced!! :LOL::p(y):whistle:

Reaction score
Logically speaking this thread is dedicated to JB, if you ever make a thread about gaga or avril we will LOGICALLY criticize them there. I for one have no problem if I am LOGICALLY criticized, keyword being LOGICAL!! :p
LOGICALLY speaking you apparently really like JB and therefore LOGICALLY speaking you are bound to be prejudiced!! :LOL::p(y):whistle:
uh uh...i don't like him but i dont find it LOGICAL to criticize him. i mean get some life man...accept it..he's got fame cuz of his work...and you guys hate him coz its a trend.
And there's no logic in argument with people like u who follow THE TRENDS and name it LOGIC.
PEACE(n)

Reaction score
uh uh...i don't like him but i dont find it LOGICAL to criticize him. i mean get some life man...accept it..he's got fame cuz of his work...and you guys hate him coz its a trend.
And there's no logic in argument with people like u who follow THE TRENDS and name it LOGIC.
PEACE(n)
So apparently defending him is LOGICAL?? Work?? what work? Busting people's eardrums by singing shiz?? :p
No, you are wrong there...... LIKING him is the trend and you are absolutely right "there's no logic in argument with people like u who follow THE TRENDS and name it LOGIC."
Peace :p :)

Reaction score
So apparently defending him is LOGICAL?? Work?? what work? Busting people's eardrums by singing shiz?? :p
No, you are wrong there...... LIKING him is the trend and you are absolutely right "there's no logic in argument with people like u who follow THE TRENDS and name it LOGIC."
Peace :p :)
Like i care what you type.. whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.