• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The World would be a better place without Justin Beiber!!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys I am not a huge fa of him but whatever you guys are saying is just mean. He is a human being. He has right to live and sing if he wants you. The solution is that if you dont like him, just dont listen to his songs. Saying all this stuff is of no use.
I am a human being. I have the right to live and criticize people if I want to. The solution is that if you dont like me, just dont come to this thread. Saying all this stuff is of no use.

Reaction score
I am a human being. I have the right to live and criticize people if I want to. The solution is that if you dont like me, just dont come to this thread. Saying all this stuff is of no use.
Then you have no right to criticize anyone lol .. no need to show the world that you are a smart-ass
Mind your own business and stop giving your not-good-at-all point of views, when no one needs 'em
If you are Muslim then you shouldn't be that stupid to criticize anyone, We are in this world to show mercy to other creatures.. and instead of criticizing anyone's bad attitude or their dark secrets, you should keep 'em to yourself..
If you don't like JB then who on earth asked you to present your views on him, No need to act like a smart-ass

Reaction score
Keep blabbering and hating him lmao
We are instructed not to hate anyone but you people are just too dumb to understand this thing. I'm outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.