• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The World would be a better place without Justin Beiber!!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
uh uh...i don't like him but i dont find it LOGICAL to criticize him. i mean get some life man...accept it..he's got fame cuz of his work...and you guys hate him coz its a trend.
And there's no logic in argument with people like u who follow THE TRENDS and name it LOGIC.
PEACE(n)
hating means not liking.
So, what ur saying is that if u dont like him, its logical. But, if we hate him we are following a trend?
Explain this s**t

Reaction score
hating means not liking.
So, what ur saying is that if u dont like him, its logical. But, if we hate him we are following a trend?
Explain this s**t
Cool to see how newbies are trying to show supremacy to me.

Once again i'm saying XPC needs to work on the ignore option and language of the newbies.

Reaction score

Once again i'm saying XPC needs to work on the ignore option and language of the newbies.
the language is english by the way. :p
i read the terms and rules and it doesnt say anywhere that newbies cant show supremacy to you (not that i'm trying to).
P.S. s**t is siit (Some Illogically Idiotic Talk)

Reaction score
the language is english by the way. :p
i read the terms and rules and it doesnt say anywhere that newbies cant show supremacy to you (not that i'm trying to).
P.S. s**t is siit (Some Illogically Idiotic Talk)
:LOL::LOL:
Newbies!! :p That is the funniest thing I have read on xpc yet!! :p
use shiz instead of s**t or say crap just in case :)

Reaction score

Why don't you just 'ignore' instead of complaining about the ignore option not being there? :p
Supremacy? Seriously? Terrible choice of words there, man :p

Sorry for the intrusion. Point is, let's not waste our lives going off topic. Let's waste it hating on JB's existence instead :')

Reaction score
she
i checked her profile, she gave a link to her twitter account. it seemed like a girl. plus no boy is supposed to be as obsessed with daniel radcliffe as she is.
If he/she wanted his/her gender revealed, he/she would have displayed it on her profile. REALLY low of you to announce it here.

Anyways, continue.

Reaction score
If he/she wanted his/her gender revealed, he/she would have displayed it on her profile. REALLY low of you to announce it here.

Anyways, continue.
really? -_-
"he/she would have displayed it on her profile"
he/she on her profile... :p
When someone asks you your age and you don't reply, but tell them your birth date isn't it the same as telling your age?
logic people...

Reaction score

Anyways, continue.
Nafis Daiyan
Delete those comments man, some people can really mind and it is personal :) Thanks
really? -_-
When someone asks you your age and you don't reply, but tell them your birth date isn't it the same as telling your age?
logic people...
everyone here who is an older member knows she is a girl so no big issue but you guys just joined this year so are newbies (lol :p). If you go through her profile you will come to know that as well..............

Reaction score
really? -_-
logic people...
Well, the slash thingy was kind of new and annoying :p Sh*t happens. :p

Alright. Telling you, maybe. Telling the people who were khwar enough to visit her wall and check her twitter, maybe. But probably not the rest of the community :p

everyone here who is an older member knows she is a girl so no big issue but you guys just joined this year so are newbies (lol :p). If you go through her profile you will come to know that as well..............
Whatever you say :p
The irony of that statement. Cookie Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.