• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XtremePaperDiaries

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
SAT English does not teach you this :D . Study O level English , then you will understand why i put the ''then'' there .
it means they give first importance to lota , and second to diary...:whistle:
You don't even know the difference between 'then' and 'than'. Such a pity!

Reaction score
Dear Diary,
somepeople say things without saying and then they dont have the guts to explain there words or take them back, rather they try changing the topic or prolonging it to evade explaining their sweeping random statements

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Dear Diary,
somepeople say things without saying and then they dont have the guts to explain there words or take them back, rather they try changing the topic or prolonging it to evade explaining their sweeping random statements
Shut up, will you!
I don't have to time to give useless explanations.

Reaction score
You just got trolled; you are the one who should be crying. And apparently, you are crying.
You have plenty of time to learn these things, don't worry.
Shut up, will you!
I don't have to time to give useless explanations.

I thought Mods are supposed to be responsible. Responsible people are mature. And mature people , have enough sense of not reacting to everything they hear...:whistle: