• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Things to Do after A'Level Examination... ?

Reaction score
I'll finally get to complete the seasons of LOST & Supernatural I missed out on. Watch movies, read my fav novels again, SLEEP, and not look at anything related to CIE. haha :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
haha.. nyc... ill first of all BURN THE BOOKS then finish the seasons of How i met your mother, Whose line is it anyways and Kyle XY...... thn ill sleep... watch some movies.... and sleep again :D :D

Reaction score
lol same here the current season of how I met your mother on tv is season 5 so I'm gonna watch it frm the starting.

Reaction score
Movies and heck loads of movies. They're on download 24/7 these days just so I could catch up with them as soon as im done with my exams :D :D Secondly I'd start working out and get a lifestyle which got cursed the moment I decided im taking up CIE. And also try my hand at some outdoor activity preferrably football and skating, catch up with my creative soul & get back to some drawing and painting stuff and how can i forget late night chats, catching up with friends and much missed sleep

Reaction score
sleep, watch movies, earn a bit, I'm growin up and a man does need more than a pocket money...doesnt he ? LOL !, read novels, play football,table tennis, visit cousins, go to the movies, gather friends,meet long lost friends !
:D

Reaction score
im goin to get a blackberry and a new sony ericsson and im getting a car inshallah .... and well going to sleep alot :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
^c00l dude enjoyxxx :)
i js brok m BB:( wish v cd gt a car aswell:p well gona sleep ,talk n muvizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
LET MYSELF YELL, SCREAM AND SHOUT! then jump up and down!!!
i've been getting too much sleep and being too much of a good girl lately.. I WON'T EVEN SLEEEP!
OMG I CAN'T WAIT !