• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

#ThingsXPCPeopleSay

Reaction score
I have worked very hard in this post. It has taken a very long 15 seconds - the most torturous of my life. Please see through my pain and click the like button so that you can show your respect to me?

Psssst....for all those who don't know what I am talking about here - read the first point (in blue) https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/lifesaver-for-olevel.32664/ You'll also find it 2 other times + signature.

Reaction score
Reaction score
alryt mate.
but we really dont get your point here.
this post would have been a help though.....if we had taken it seriously.

But there are few *we-know-everything* attitude people, who won't listen to anyone.

You see. Nobody likes trolls. I don't want GIFs from now on. See the good guys like me and FLRNAB who are just posting text. You should be ashamed of yourselves by going gif, gif, gif. It's just awful. Now no one wants to visit the thread. You people should be banned. I'll call the mods - the mods!