• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

#ThingsXPCPeopleSay

Reaction score
I dunno what's going on here. But after reading the thread title, i thought this post was necessary.
When XPC peeps have irritatingly long signatures...
Emma-Watson-Young.gif

Reaction score
u too Mr.
Come over at my place for free English classes. :p Jees
Get your shit together, kid.
It's useless having an argument with someone who never makes sense.

Again, never say anything about Pakistanis. Geddit? Now shoo off.
How could you even THINK that my account is banned? o_O
No one can ban Nayya Hassan until and unless it's she who requests for a ban. Jees.
alec6.gif

Please listen to this adorable cat and be quiet pleeez you both.

cat-pictures1.jpg
5lecSH8.gif

SORRY I HAD TO :D

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, old timer. I would rather not indulge that far into this forum which is ruled by the "Pakistani Awam". Them horrible Pakistanis - creating this forum - what are they? xD
I am glad, we Pakistanis are horrible enough to instil fear in the hearts of lifeless foreigners. You see, we dominate this forum. :cool:
Foreigners like you can get banned any time. Tsk.
Not to forget, foreigners also conceal their identity out of fear and use this site as a bheegi billi. :LOL:

I have got an exam tomorrow, I am gonna hit the sack.
Salaam. :]

Reaction score
I am glad, we Pakistanis are horrible enough to instil fear in the hearts of lifeless foreigners. You see, we dominate this forum. :cool:
Foreigners like you can get banned any time. Tsk.
Not to forget, foreigners also conceal their identity out of fear and use this site as a bheegi billi. :LOL:

I have got an exam tomorrow, I am gonna hit the sack.
Salaam. :]

I never conceal myself. My name is Marco Reus, right now I am in Brazil. I was born in Dortmund, Germany. Follow me at @woodyinho. I have won as many Premier League medals as Steven Gerrard.

Reaction score
I never conceal myself. My name is Marco Reus, right now I am in Brazil. I was born in Dortmund, Germany. Follow me at @woodyinho. I have won as many Premier League medals as Steven Gerrard.
Funny how you are sitting here, making redundant threads despite winning Premier League medals. xD

Come up with something better next time, kiddo. :]