• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THIS or THAT

Reaction score
Refer me to his posts, I'll delete them. Since, I am new as a moderator, I am not sure if you can just delete the whole person or his pictures. I banned him and his IP, though, so he won't make anymore posts.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Refer me to his posts, I'll delete them. Since, I am new as a moderator, I am not sure if you can just delete the whole person or his pictures. I banned him and his IP, though, so he won't make anymore posts.
u can delete !!

Reaction score
Calm down guys !! there is no need to discuss about cooldude or what ever !! plz continue the game !!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
hamidali391 said:
u can delete !!

No, I can't. It was confirmed by the global moderator. Only the admin can edit profiles and delete them.

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
guys be on topic the user has been banned no further discussion regarding this BACK ON TOPIC

IPHONE or NOKIA
NOKIA!!!

zinger burger or mc arabia??

Reaction score
^asked before! Harry potter for OBVIOUS reasons! The series is awesome. :)
Laptops or desktops?