• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THIS or THAT

Reaction score
idk...i just cant decide...i think depends on the situation...and everybody has a mind..they dont know how to use it but that a different case...

Reaction score
i think if someone has a beautiful mind..and are horribly ugly i think with time his/her beautiful mind will somehow let you see the real look behind that person's ugliness that u somehow view him as someone who is so beautiful :p
and same goes with a person with an ugly mind, his mind could somehow let you see his charm as a mask that with time u will see him/her as truly ugly :p

umm anyway..choose a number :p
101 or 99?

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i think if someone has a beautiful mind..and are horribly ugly i think with time his/her beautiful mind will somehow let you see the real look behind that person's ugliness that u somehow view him as someone who is so beautiful :p
and same goes with a person with an ugly mind, his mind could somehow let you see his charm as a mask that with time u will see him/her as truly ugly :p

umm anyway..choose a number :p
101 or 99?

was this THIS or THAT thread or EXPLAIN THIS OR THAT thread????...lol.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
(no offense)
:evil: evil or :twisted: twisted evil???

Reaction score
Big L...!
hmmmm let me think...
which cat....
the one in DingDong or the cheshire one in alice in wonderland..???
i like the 2nd one...its got a big grin..!! :D