• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THIS or THAT

Reaction score
Neither.

I want an honest choice here from people who do have some kind of knowledge in tech and gadgets:

Apple's Macbook Air or Microsoft's Surface Pro 2 ?

Reaction score
Microsoft surface pro 2 <--- (At least i wud pick this one.. Macbook Air isn't good >.<)

SAT 2 or SAT 1? X_x

Same here but there is the ridiculous part of Microsoft's marketing you know. They're so US/ EU centered. It will take upto Jan for it to reach Asia (China exc of course) We can get it online but I'm not comfortable with the online shopping thing. :/

Neither. ACT for me.

TOEFL or IELTS

Reaction score
Same here but there is the ridiculous part of Microsoft's marketing you know. They're so US/ EU centered. It will take upto Jan for it to reach Asia (China exc of course) We can get it online but I'm not comfortable with the online shopping thing. :/

Neither. ACT for me.

TOEFL or IELTS

Exactly.. :\ If you're getting an apple product, i advice you go for the Macbook Pro 13" Retina Display. (It's awesome)

IELTS.

Watch or bracelet?

Reaction score
Exactly.. :\ If you're getting an apple product, i advice you go for the Macbook Pro 13" Retina Display. (It's awesome)

IELTS.

Watch or bracelet?

Lets see but I dont want an Apple product as most of my colleagues have it.. I want the Pro 2 but dang Microsoft!
Watch.
Dell or HP