• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THIS or THAT

Reaction score
You got my tastes right. You're like eureka! (y) Geniuses.
And, let him come in, we'll see.
Artemis, crappy Foaly, Holly and all, it's good? :p

Phoenix Blood I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

AtemisDelta If you can't ignore an insult, top it. If you can't top it, laugh it off. Yet again if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved.

Props to you Madame' AtemisDelta ;)

Reaction score
Phoenix Blood I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

AtemisDelta If you can't ignore an insult, top it. If you can't top it, laugh it off. Yet again if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved.

I thought you'd bring up my father's entire hotel chain. Good then.
And btw, you're free to insult my intelligence. Because i believe in what i say. Or do you say the entire of humanity should have such tasty choices as you people's?

Reaction score
Greatest sign of intelligence, when randomn strangers start insulting each other because they don't like each others' choices. After all what the other person likes/dislikes is everyone else's business to mind. It's epic. Really. (y)

Anyway, moving on with the game.

Moriarty.
Red or purple?

Purple.
Read or watch?

Last edited:
Reaction score

This is what I love about Fowl. He has to hit a sarcastic note every now and then.
Anyways, thank you for your advice, Master Artemis Fowl. I will certainly keep them in mind.
:rolleyes: :X3:

Reaction score
Re-read what I wrote, twice will do the trick.
There.... The renowned Fowl sass!
Keep us entertained! :p :D
aVZgT.gif

Reaction score
Sorry edited my post after realizing I missed it!
(y)

Beckett. He's so adorably cute and from the two its he who makes me laugh.
One Artemis character is enough.
Btw its Myles.

Zack and Cody or Myles and Beckett? (Which twin set is capable of causing more havoc :D)

:eek: :cautious: All four of them. Together. Best \o/ :p

Spiderman or Amazing Spiderman?

Reaction score
Greatest sign of intelligence, when randomn strangers start insulting each other because they don't like each others' choices. After all what the other person likes/dislikes is everyone else's business to mind. It's epic. Really. (y)
C'mon...
Thats the way Artemis Fowl talks.
What... did you expect him to like just sit back without retorting?! :p ;)
Just kidding, ok.