• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

those who will give pakistan's engineering uni's entry test in 2013

did this thread help you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
thanks and BTW i want to do BSCS.what do you think which university is best for computer science?
another good thing about BSCS is that most universities have a good faculty. if you want a cheaper alternative try for FAST/NUST?ITU.
GIKI has a very good faculty and amazing job potential. but its expensive

Reaction score
nope i didnt apply in uet :confused: and idk why.. yes u do need to study fsc maths, fsc maths is more detailed version of a'level maths but dont worry(also has some xtra topics). hardwork of 1-2 months is enough.
Nah... FSc maths is completely absurd. My class mates do know differentiation but they don't know the logic. A Levels maths is very interesting BUT believe me FSc maths is way too boring. In FSc maths they don't teach basics they just solve lengthy questions and students learn them by heart.

No offense but FSc maths is not detailed.

Reaction score
GUYS, its been 6 years since I wrote this and I hope it helped everyone out there who read the blog. So much has changed for me, Please feel free to reach me out on my insta public blog ( https://www.instagram.com/theminutiaeoflife/ ) for help related to your careers and education. I will be also posting stories of people who won some big scholarships to foreign universities.
So, contact me over there, CIAO! :)

Last edited: