• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Thread Is Invisible To Muggles

Reaction score
It’s Hermione.

And yes, she is a Muggle.

I’ll take that as a compliment. :p
muggles = people who cant do magic..........her parents were muggles not her btw are you umbridge? :p

ktc

Reaction score
muggles = people who cant do magic..........her parents were muggles not her btw are you umbridge? :p
Her parents had her. In other words, she is her parents’ kid. Therefore, she has her parents’ genes.

Since her parents are Muggles, Hermione IS Muggle – born and will remain that way for eternity.

End of story.

Of course not. How could I ever be that mean, merciless woman? :p

And you are, boy?

Wait who's Bellatrix?

…..Ahem..

ktc

Reaction score
u think i care... :confused:

i dont kno much bout hary poter ... i dont even kno wat a muggle is!!.. :p
lol.

You should, you know. :p

Or else, you’ll be dead in here. This is a far too dangerous place for ‘lil children like you to be wondering around. Run along, ‘lil one, before I kill you. :)

Reaction score
lol.

Or else, you’ll be dead in here. This is a far too dangerous place for ‘lil children like you to be wondering around. Run along, ‘lil one, before I kill you. :)
nopes i think i'll pass!!... :p

i ALSO think i should stay... and u'd better be scared of ME!!... i got many weapons up ma sleeve!!...

Reaction score
lol.

aaaaaawwwwwwwww, pls tell me u arent the bloody barron :( peeves gotta get outta here

ktc

Reaction score
Perhaps Potter boy’s run off somewhere.

You can run, but you can’t hide for long, Potaa!
nopes i think i'll pass!!... :p

i ALSO think i should stay... and u'd better be scared of ME!!... i got many weapons up ma sleeve!!...
lol. Though it’s not in my nature to, I’ll spare you. You’re just too adorable to hex :p

aaaaaawwwwwwwww, pls tell me u arent the bloody barron :( peeves gotta get outta here

You know what I did to my cousin and the Weasley boy, right? :sneaky: