• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Thread Is Invisible To Muggles

Reaction score
Don’t worry, Weasley.

Potta boy will come and save you in no time.....…if he makes it alive, that is. :D

dnt worry, he is alive, just lurking around here smwhere, maybe under his legendary cloak!! be cautious u might be stunned by him!!
P.S. my hairs r green today :p

Reaction score
dnt worry, he is alive, just lurking around here smwhere, maybe under his legendary cloak!! be cautious u might be stunned by him!!
P.S. my hairs r green today :p
drops a load of slime on her head*

they look more greener now dont they??

Reaction score
drops a load of slime on her head*

they look more greener now dont they??
u r forgetting that i am actually the would-be wife of prof. R.J.Lupin who invented the spell to get rid of u, soo no chance to drop slime on my head, u r already gone!! :p

Reaction score
u r forgetting that i am actually the would-be wife of prof. R.J.Lupin who invented the spell to get rid of u, soo no chance to drop slime on my head, u r already gone!! :p
shivers* nasty werewolf.........looks here and there* i cant find the wolfy guy u trying to fool peeves

Reaction score
shivers* nasty werewolf.........looks here and there* i cant find the wolfy guy u trying to fool peeves
duh :rolleyes: !! u think i need him here to cast tht spell now
why have i been dating him for years if i cant learn a single spell!! :cool: