• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

time management help!!

Reaction score
hey guys.. i am appearing in cie exams in may june 2013.. i want to know on how to manage paper in the given time.. i always end up asking for extra time .. so please help firstly how much time i should give to a specific question and secondly in how much detail i have to write!! i always think i write too much thats why i am always late! the subs are his,geo,isl and urdu.. please help me urgently because very little time is left:(

Reaction score
THE FOLLOWER
Ba7rani123
mzms
Rutzaba

well i dont know who elxe to tag.......:p
Wrong thread?

Anyway

Xohaib ANwar.I asked the same question some time ago and Master Mind gave the following answer regarding History paper.

firstly, practice ur writing speed. Learn how to summarize things, in this way u will be able to say most in less words n will be awarded high scores. Now practice past papers with timer. Or intially u may start with setting a timer of 30 minutes n solve a question in history. It will take time n patience to improve ur writing speed. For handwriting, it should be legible. there is no problem in skipping sec 3 but read sec 1 n 2 perfectly.

Hope this helps ;)

Reaction score
Extra Time In P.ST and Isl?o_O

I've never had problems with them as they always finish 10 or 15 minutes earlier.Still if you have problems just follow the above quote and practice questions and increase your speed

Reaction score
hey guys.. i am appearing in cie exams in may june 2013.. i want to know on how to manage paper in the given time.. i always end up asking for extra time .. so please help firstly how much time i should give to a specific question and secondly in how much detail i have to write!! i always think i write too much thats why i am always late! the subs are his,geo,isl and urdu.. please help me urgently because very little time is left:(
give tests everyday. i started giving tests of islamiat and history before 2 months. literally EVERY day except sunday. do 14 marks within 15 min. i know it is difficult. but u need to do this and inshallah this will get better by the time.

Reaction score
give tests everyday. i started giving tests of islamiat and history before 2 months. literally EVERY day except sunday. do 14 marks within 15 min. i know it is difficult. but u need to do this and inshallah this will get better by the time.
What kind of tests?At tuition or past papers?

Reaction score
What kind of tests?At tuition or past papers?
ask ur teacher and convince him to take test from u every day. if he does not take test then do it ur self. take a snapshot of it and msg me i'll check it for u. honestly do it on time. do past papers of geo. don't look answer try to do ur self. check ur answers from mark scheme. no need of any teacher's checking for it. then make a correct answer by mark scheme so u remember what mistake u made and how to correct it when u look at ur register during exam days.

Reaction score
ahaha

if you want to do a thing, u can do it :D
dont let someone else say its impossible

get all A* in olevels.
Man you are...just....AMAZING!I hope that your book gets published as i can see that you put in a lot of work into it!Again man,AMAZING!(y)

Reaction score
Done A levels and came out with a book?!:eek:
ahaha

if you want to do a thing, u can do it :D
dont let someone else say its impossible

get all A* in olevels.
I believe that the person who has studied mark scheme and papers deeply can write way better than an MA in geo coz he may have more knowledge but does not know much about cie pakistan studies geo. i did not see it but i can imagine that his book will be better than Huma Naz coz i never got any help from her book whenever i opened it. it sucks. i just did past papers and it was more than enough to get A*.