• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

tips 4 pakistan st???

Reaction score
how r wesuposed to atmpt geo n histry xams.........n any special tips datl help in getn a*?

Reaction score
Well Just Concentrate while your Studying and then solve 7 years Past paper and if u have less time then maybe 4 years and your good to go! :)

Reaction score
yEah I m also confused in that !! I only attempted questions from June 2009 to Nov 2010. :(

Reaction score
wait are you talking about islamiat so can anyone tell me what significance does yusuf draper's book hold because my cousin recommended it to me but my teacher says that i should only consult it once i have gone through my syllabus

Reaction score
why does it have errors or not enough inofrmation?

secondlyi wante to ask you that currently i have FARKHANDA NOOR's book and MAULVI JAHANGIR's book asweel so is it necessary to buy the third book-the one i was talking about previously

Reaction score
yeah go ahead and buy it as well !! its just for understanding the facts and for detail use FNM !! :)