Tips for acing Pakistan Studies and Islamiyat

Was this thread helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
i was thinking of getting islamiat but i feel like geo past papers might be better to invest on, what do u think?
if you can think your doing well in islamiat then yeah geo would be a better investment

Reaction score
Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please can someone guide me on distinction in O levels Pakistan Studies and Islamiyat?
And also some tips for learning dates?
I will be appearing on 4th October 2021 for the first CAIE so I need to learn them all by that time.

Reaction score
Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please can someone guide me on distinction in O levels Pakistan Studies and Islamiyat?
And also some tips for learning dates?
I will be appearing on 4th October 2021 for the first CAIE so I need to learn them all by that time.
Distinction is mostly dependent on luck and is very rare. however many people guess that neatness, the answer being precise, a vast knowledge is contained in it, exclusive and appropriate references to the quran and hadith which set the answer apart from other students’, easy to follow answers with good structure, small paragraphs which are made logically, and adding extra information that is relevant but you know other students won’t add might contribute to a distinction.
for dates, do you mean key years for events in history and islamiyat? because I believe islamiyat dates are very easy to memorize but history may be quite hard however if you keep a timeline and start date in your mind, you can easily keep track of the rest of the dates. for eg. I know the partition of bengal happened in 1905, so after it was the simla deputation which was caused by it so 1906. and so on

Reaction score
hey guys can someone tell me if when a question comes regarding some prime minister's 'domestic policies' we have to include foreign policies? or only the changes they did regarding local issues. and if a question says for eg to talk about Zia's political policies, does that mean his constitution policies and amendments etc or his foreign policy as well??? like his attendance of the havana conference and OIC summits???

Reaction score
hey guys can someone tell me if when a question comes regarding some prime minister's 'domestic policies' we have to include foreign policies? or only the changes they did regarding local issues. and if a question says for eg to talk about Zia's political policies, does that mean his constitution policies and amendments etc or his foreign policy as well??? like his attendance of the havana conference and OIC summits???
Thank you for the advice. It was definitely helpful!

Reaction score
and what is the best history O level notes, the easiest to memorize from?

Reaction score
would you recommend getting islamiat unsolved or solved past papers?
solved, use muzammils past paper sessions, not from any other teacher/org. memorize the answers of each (the questions are limited by the topic so it will be like you're memorizing the syllabus or book)
i wouldn't really advise you to do history from some notes, maybe do the book nigel kelly to learn the context and then the solved topicals from usman hameed, and nigel smith for the info thats not in kelly for like 4 marks qs