• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips for acing Pakistan Studies and Islamiyat

Was this thread helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 45 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
HI!! i rememeber reading these threads before my first cies of Pak studies urdu and islamiyat. Firstly the notes i used to prepare for history were Sir amir saleem notes and Sir ajmal book. if you're from Islamabad you'll be able to find them from Capital High academy and alma academy. These are all i used for history and my paper went amazing. For islamiyat use Sir muzzail notes are enough and ideology of Islam by Muhammad Pervaiz was recommended to me by a distinction holder. For geography huma book is the best and i regret not using it in my cies but trust me it looks dry but the info in there is all you need for geography and my most important advice is to not rely on guess papers waghera. do everything. We were told by all teachers that section 3 will come as section A but we got section 1 dusra geography mai the paper is now more conceptual than before so make sure you know how to answer ur questions and lastly ANALYSIS are a must for History to put on good impression on examiner. And there is no specific way in how to attempt questions, just write what you know by staying relevant to the question of course and pleaseeee do a lot of time management practise even if you do your test on time at school but do attempt 1 or 2 papers by setting a timer. (thank me later) Because assuming its your first time giving paper you're tensed and you may stumble upon a whole new question you never read before. so time management is very important. I myself unfortunately could not attempt 1 question due to time limitations and some other peers too. And if you feel you'll not be able to complete the given qs in the answer booklet straight away ask for an extra sheet first rather than waiting in the end because halls are too big and takes time for an invigilator to get one . Anyways, golden tip is to not be tensed or worried i remember Islamiyat was my first paper and i was practically about to pass out because itne anxiety horahi thi but please remain calm and treat it like any other exam, and for islamiyat what i did was attempt all 10 marks questions first along with b parts and last mai i did q1 and saved a lot of time even for rechecking. Khair that's all you need to know folks. I hope this helped you and i know you're tense and trying to find any helpful resources tips I've been there too but the books mentioned above are all you need and if I've time i will make a thread of useful stuff I've in pdf form. Please remember me in ur prayers, my result will be out in January so pray for my good grades. jazakallaha. YOU GOT THIS. YOU GOT THIS!!
Excuse me,if possible could you please share a pdf of ideology of islam by pervaiz…I am appearing in april so i need it by then…