• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips to get A grade in English 1123

Reaction score
Guys tell me some tips to get A grade in english 1123 in May 2013. Also give me some notes. Please this is serious and urgent i am in need of help. I recently gave my english mock exam in school and scored 84% which is A, but many of my friends told me that in CIE you are going to get B because they mark very strictly for english

Reaction score
hey look its nothing like that . I didnt even give my english mock in school . but by the grace of the Al mighty i got an outstanding result . the key isnt your grammar or spelling .( although it is penalized ) but its your imagination. watch english movies and read novels . attempt the narrative compostion and design a story with a twist . make the examner enjoy your story create a little suspense and surely you wont be let down :D

Reaction score
Guys tell me some tips to get A grade in english 1123 in May 2013. Also give me some notes. Please this is serious and urgent i am in need of help. I recently gave my english mock exam in school and scored 84% which is A, but many of my friends told me that in CIE you are going to get B because they mark very strictly for english
CIE has more lenient marking than your school ,most likely, and getting 84% in the mocks is a good achievement. Does your school allow you to check your papers? If so, then see what errors you made and improve on them. Practice makes perfect and i think i speak for all of the A* holders here on ''xtremepapers.com'' that this statement is 100% true. Do not believe the false claims that English requires no practice to get an A*.

Reaction score
I study from Cambridge Revision Guide for O levels English which is very good and informative books but teacher's have started to scare me