• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Topical Pastpapers Physics

Reaction score
I can provide you with unsolved Physics PASTPAPERS........................................
hit the thanks.................................................................................. :)

Reaction score
Re: Physics

HERE IS ELECTRIC FIELD.................... PAPAER1.....................HIT THANKS

Reaction score

HERE IS FORCES............PAPER1........................HIT THANKS

Reaction score

STATES OF MATTER.........PAPER1................HIT THANKS

Reaction score

Here is units and measurements paper 1...............................hit thanks

Reaction score
here is current and electricity paper1 hit thanks............................

Reaction score
kindly any1 tell me what are nodes and antinodes and suggest why young modulus is not used to describe the deformation of fluids.

Reaction score
@rviboy
nodes are the part od the stationary waves where there is zero displacement, while antinodes are the part of stationary waves between the nodes with maximum displacement.

Young Modulus is stress/strain
stress is force/cross-sectional area
strain is extention/original length
this equation is mainly used to fing young's modulus of the spring or a wire, so therefore cant be used in fluids, cuz there is no extension in fluids(e.g. gas), there is change in volume which is meter^3 while extension is in metres...well thats what i think why cant we use youngs modulus for fluids.

Reaction score
ala too good !thanks again miss. now i must read in detail from the book, i don't think so this is right ..asking basic concepts here.
and about the young modulus question ms says..fluids cannot be deformed in one direction / cannot be stretched
or fluids can only have volume change
or no fixed shape. its clearer now..

Reaction score
rviboy said:
ala too good !thanks again miss. now i must read in detail from the book, i don't think so this is right ..asking basic concepts here.
and about the young modulus question ms says..fluids cannot be deformed in one direction / cannot be stretched
or fluids can only have volume change
or no fixed shape. its clearer now..
ur welcome man :p