• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Totally IT PHOBIA

After Your Comparasion with Details Which Subject I Should Select???

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guyz,

You you might not know that I am an IT guy. I would have been Loving to take the IT Subjects in O-levels, but I am really DAMN Confused in CDT Design and Comuncations OR Design and Technology.

Please Compare Each on 4 Variable , ONLY IF YOU HAVE OR ARE GIVING THESE PAPERS

1. Time Requires to Study
2. Difficulty Levels
3. Books I Must get
4. Relevence to my Field ( I have Interest in MAYA Modeling and Designing Plus Web Designing and Graphical Experties) please Rate Each out of 10 Marks

Share with Me your Comaparsion​
Best,
Asad Ullah​

Reaction score
Guyz,

You you might not know that I am an IT guy. I would have been Loving to take the IT Subjects in O-levels, but I am really DAMN Confused in CDT Design and Comuncations OR Design and Technology.

2. Difficulty Levels
3. Books I Must get
4. Relevence to my Field ( I have Interest in MAYA Modeling and Designing Plus Web Designing and Graphical Experties) please Rate Each out of 10 Marks

Share with Me your Comaparsion​

Best,
Asad Ullah

Aly Emran Nibz

Umm Asad I am Taking AICT in A levels and did ICT in O levels so I dont have much knowledge about Design and Communication
For Web Designing, AICT can be also helpful as the HTML part deals with all the web stuff :)
Maybe u can tag more people so others can help you :)
Ibtizam, cyclone94, sumaiyarox:), Angelina_25, ***amd***, Abdullah Babur, @yeshaB and shazmina my friend is in a lil trouble so if u can help him, I'll appreciate :)

Reaction score
Umm Asad I am Taking AICT in A levels and did ICT in O levels so I dont have much knowledge about Design and Communication
For Web Designing, AICT can be also helpful as the HTML part deals with all the web stuff :)
Maybe u can tag more people so others can help you :)
Ibtizam, cyclone94, sumaiyarox:), Angelina_25, ***amd***, Abdullah Babur, @yeshaB and shazmina my friend is in a lil trouble so if u can help him, I'll appreciate :)

no concern with both of the subs :/
sorry Asad.

Reaction score
u know what

since u are a private candidate (correct me if i am wrong), y not give both of them?
i mean like this ur computer knowledge will be broadened and this can benefit u afterwards, as universities will recognize u as a person with greater knowledge about computers that those who only gave one of them

do mention ur plan for when will be give the rest of the subs, so that it cud make more sense as to if u can give both

do look at the syllabus at the CIE website along with past papers and mark schemes
also go to the resource section and find the books that are endorsed by CIE/ recommended by CIE

if there is no book then try to find the the book which has the latest version

about giving them both or just one is based on ur own opinion :D

Reaction score
Guyz,

2. Difficulty Levels
3. Books I Must get

This is probably not helping but just so you know, phobia mean having a fear of something. So if you say IT phobia, you're implying that you have a fear of computer and technology.The word your looking for here is mania. Can't help it. Grammar Nazi.:D

Reaction score
This is probably not helping but just so you know, phobia mean having a fear of something. So if you say IT phobia, you're implying that you have a fear of computer and technology.The word your looking for here is mania. Can't help it. Grammar Nazi.:D

hahahaha :p Suggest a Good one , I have IT LOVEBIA :p