• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TOughest mechanics paper in the history

Reaction score
hey hey hey i heard that mechanics paper comng this tym is gonna be the toughest paper in the history omg omg omg!!!
please can anyone tel me!! is it true???
m dead scared abou it !!!
i hope its not

anyonz gt any idea about it!!!

Reaction score
omg i thought i waas the only one to hear it
i heard that since last week!!!
god every one is scard of that!!
gudluck to u all !!!

Reaction score
the m1 syllabus limits the difficulty of the exam
and honestly i have never seen a really hard m1 exam

Reaction score
hey everyone chillax dont worry
if its gonna b the toughest paper we are gonna deal with it
BRING IT ON!!!

this dialogue was told to me by smn :p

@deathnote::: why did ya thankd me????

Reaction score
hey guys ..there is no point being so scared at this point...time to get scared of papers has already passed ...just take at long breath and put ur hand in ur heart and say ..i will do the best and leave the rest to the god...think positive and always be optimistic...that will build ur confidence ...and its going to be the best exam even the paper is the toughest in the history... :)

Reaction score
I think it was something like: Let's go with a bring it on attitude in the examination hall. :D

Reaction score
Is it really going to be tough this time????? Why?????? evil!!! evil!!!!.............................................. Where's equality?......... guys m scared!! :-(

Reaction score
me too I heard the same :(

They say its not only for mechanics but for all As/AL subjects this year are going to be very tough !! :O:

Reaction score
Guys, I tell you that you are gonna face a couple of questions that would be giving off the bad smell of Further Maths :%)
You would have to tackle with them ..The GT would surely be low ..Don't panic
Plus if you run out of your gas as soon as you come across the paper then you are most probably gonna make a mess with the entire paper!!
Stick to the basics and be patient !
-Good Luck!
I shall pray for you :)

Reaction score
f0restwOw said:
Guys, I tell you that you are gonna face a couple of questions that would be giving off the bad smell of Further Maths :%)
You would have to tackle with them ..The GT would surely be low ..Don't panic
Plus if you run out of your gas as soon as you come across the paper then you are most probably gonna make a mess with the entire paper!!
Stick to the basics and be patient !
-Good Luck!
I shall pray for you :)
Wat do u mean???wat sort ov ques???

Reaction score
So wat??? If the paper is gona be tuf,,, GT is gona fall too.... So jx Chill guyz!!!!