• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Transformation help plzzzzzz

Reaction score
I am really having difficulty in transformation in maths and don't know what to do plz anyone can help me with topic urgently.

Reaction score
I am really having difficulty in transformation in maths and don't know what to do plz anyone can help me with topic urgently.
dude i'll help you but i cant over here ... it involves the grid .
But first you need to learn the basics like whats reflection rotation etc all of them.
you dont need to memorize the matrices for all , ill help you out there by a method called the 'JIGR method' :p

Reaction score
then plz help me whatever my teacher teaches me is out of my mind i don't get him at all.
From ahere can i get a grid??

Reaction score
flockdraw.com , join in the same lobby and u can help him out by drawing stuff, its not exactly a grid but its like sharing a common whiteboard

Reaction score
dude i'll help you but i cant over here ... it involves the grid .
But first you need to learn the basics like whats reflection rotation etc all of them.
you dont need to memorize the matrices for all , ill help you out there by a method called the 'JIGR method' :p
if i dunt need to memorize all matrices den wats that JIGR method dat u reffered to?

Reaction score
tell me the time .. come to flockdraw.com , i'll teach u guys
, in sha Allah

Reaction score
tell me the time .. come to flockdraw.com , i'll teach u guys
, in sha Allah
it will b betr if u urself tell the tym in which u r free.
nd do i hv to create an account on that website beforehand?

Reaction score
yar , its really difficult .. got mocks from thursday . =/
it'd be better if we could do something in April ? cuz exams to May me hi hain na

Reaction score
whats the JIGR method ? I also found Transformation difficult but you can study the book and study one unit at a time. There are 6 of them and in 6 days you can easily do it

Reaction score
whats the JIGR method ? I also found Transformation difficult but you can study the book and study one unit at a time. There are 6 of them and in 6 days you can easily do it
dude , i know , but dont you understand you can save 6 days ??
time is precious as we get close to our exams..

Reaction score
6 days are more than enough and i said that coz u find it difficult ,.,.,. you can only do it inside 2-3 days ,.,. shear is the one that is confusing rest are just easy

Reaction score
6 days are more than enough and i said that coz u find it difficult ,.,.,. you can only do it inside 2-3 days ,.,. shear is the one that is confusing rest are just easy
i know that , but thats your pount of view , its not easy for everyone .
some may find it difficult .. seee ?