• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
m back!!!
:p
okay, ab marna hi hai to..... theek hai bhai, dare hi de dein... :unsure:

Ok here we go:

Bismillahi rehman'ir raheem,

Gary221, jump into a river. And just stop breathing. And don't come out. And that's it.

No, wait. Not so easy, first you're gonna have to do this:

(I take that you're in A level)

You have to solve at least 30 MAJOR queries of members in either the O-level/IGCSE section or A-level section or both (to the extent that the one who's asked the question is very clear about it).
For every query you solve, you have to tell this in the end: I’m doing this for Nibz. All credits to him. If you're going to thank someone for this, it's Nibz.

Enough with the fun and easy dares. Let’s get some real business done, gary, some real business done. (y)

Plus, I'm not going to let you die just like that. "You don't fear death. You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe." type scene. :p

Reaction score
Ok here we go:

Gary221, jump into a river. And just stop breathing. And don't come out. And that's it.

You have to solve at least 30 MAJOR queries of members in either the O-level/IGCSE section or A-level section or both (to the extent that the one who's asked the question is very clear about it).
For every query you solve, you have to tell this in the end: I’m doing this for Nibz. All credits to him. If you're going to thank someone for this, it's Nibz.

Enough with the fun and easy dares. Let’s get some real business done, gary, some real business done. (y)

Plus, I'm not going to let you die just like that. "You don't fear death. You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe." type scene. :p

B-man, you da best! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(y)

Reaction score
Ok here we go:

Bhai....dusro ka pata nahi, par my mom is gonna be eternally grateful to u....a BIGGGGG hug to u from her side....kya dare diya hai...
*takes imaginary hat off*
(y)...on my way abhi... :p:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Ok here we go:

aweosme (y)

Reaction score
Ok here we go:

OMG!!! O_O
gary221 *sniff* i really feel fr u dis time :p:p:p

Reaction score
Ok here we go:

:eek: gary221 bhaii! we had a gud time with u! IA u will enter paradise! our prayers are always with u!:cry:

Reaction score
Ok here we go:

Oy nibz bhai!!! I wish i could get that dare!! I would've done it in no time !!!! Likin chalo gary221 padhna shoro kar dain :LOL: