• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
Dude.. that's enough!! It's already a BIG thing that she has taken DARE, and has already DONE SO MUCH!! You think this is just a very easy dare... aaram se hojaega?? NO.. it's not!! What she has already done is AWESOME!

thnk u loads and loads and loads for speaking for me but bichaara aly has been through worse and completed them on time .. :D

Reaction score
Aly Emran i did it \o\ i did it /o/ i did \/ i did it \o/ i did it \o\ i did it /o/ i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it /o/ \o\ \o/ *daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanceeeeeeeeeeeeee*
:D :D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
and i'm exhausted!!:sleep:how do u guys do itne saare log ka!:eek:

Reaction score
ufff okay please repost the dare then!

569146-Saeen-1372341575-640-640x480.jpg

Status, "Tahir shah! the best singer I have listened to <3"
post on five memb.s profile, *just praise tahir shah in different wordings* (<--- you are not supposed to post this)
condition, don't tell anyone this is a dare unless the time limit is over :sneaky:
time limit, 48 hrs!

:ROFLMAO: BEST DARE EVER!

Bhool gayin o_O