• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
Aly Emran i did it \o\ i did it /o/ i did \/ i did it \o/ i did it \o\ i did it /o/ i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it i did it /o/ \o\ \o/ *daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanceeeeeeeeeeeeee*
:D :D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
and i'm exhausted!!:sleep:how do u guys do itne saare log ka!:eek:

Mabrooooook! Chalo Ab cyclone94 kay sath beech sarak pay Lungi or Chamak Challo wala dance karo :p :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
no no, I have been waiting for centuries to five a dare on Tahir Shah! not now, actually Aly Emran was my expected victim but he is really really afraid of dares, they tease him in nightmares so he didnt even dare to choose a dare :LOL:

Tu to chup he reh to behtar hoga Duffos :p Khud mera dare nahi leta or mujhay kehta ha! Terey dares bhi teray jaisay Paindo hotain ha :ROFLMAO: (No offence)
Right cyclone94 ?? :p

Reaction score
YesSSS !!!!!!!!! :D
oye , thori izzat rakh li .. :p

haan sure izzat is mehfooz :p

Write this on 50 members wall:
"Please Die and Go To Hell. Thankyou :p"<---- And you should not write it on my and ur wall :p
English-man-funny-face-hair.jpg

^^ Make this ur avy and post a status:"<------ Look everyone!! I got hot Ringo Like Daari!!!! I look soo Hot!"
And Time limit for avy and status is 2 days :p
No telling ppl its a dare until the dare is over :p
And do mention the names of members on whom's u posted The Status!!
Enjoy Ur Izzaat :p And GudLuck :LOL: (y)

Reaction score
haan sure izzat is mehfooz :p

Write this on 50 members wall:
"Please Die and Go To Hell. Thankyou :p"<---- And you should not write it on my and ur wall :p
English-man-funny-face-hair.jpg

^^ Make this ur avy and post a status:"<------ Look everyone!! I got hot Ringo Like Daari!!!! I look soo Hot!"
And Time limit for avy and status is 2 days :p
No telling ppl its a dare until the dare is over :p
And do mention the names of members on whom's u posted The Status!!
Enjoy Ur Izzaat :p And GudLuck :LOL: (y)

Please die and go to hell wali cheez nikaal dey bey . .