• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
I was given a good telling off by my parent's when I rode on the "dikki" (trunk) of a car, outside of school! :eek: The school "officials" saw me and called my parents to school and made a BIG scene of it..! :/ It was a sad story.. :p

Reaction score
Descrive your Best DAY ever?
Hmmm best day ever :D well everyday at school is best :D
Okay i'll tell u one special day i remember.

I was in final year of O level back then.
Election were going on in out school.
I was really excited for it but the problem was that only teachers wud recomend students as nominees!
Well all the nominees were selected and announced in the assembly but my name wasnt present(i thought i was the best student in my section atleast :p) anyway i was really disappointed and didnt enjoy the fun part of elections- collection of votes! Yes being a council member was a dream of mine :p

Then came that day when the results were to be announced but that day i wasnt present at school so i didnt knew anything!
The next day it was the oath taking ceremony in the assembly and suddenly my name was called!
I was really surprised back then! Nvr thought i wud be selected! My principal called me on stage and i received the badge for Magazine Incharge! :') finally a dream come true. Its was the best day eva :')

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol..i saw dis now! :p

dare ;)
:eek: :eek: :eek: looook guyzzz :eek: she choose dare :D *evil dare coming right away* :D ( Ibtizam, cyclone94, gary221, sumaiyarox:) ,cardude456, AngelicBeauty, Al-Anoud)
She made this site active \o/\O/ :LOL:
Ok here is the dare:
Status: "<<----- Look guys am i cute naww?? *_*" time: 1 day :p
Put this avy for 1 day: :D
funny%2Bfaces%2B17.jpg

Reaction score