• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
We were standing in the school corridor during our break with the rest of our friends and the corridor was quite narrow so we all were jammed up.Noor was standing against the wall and since i was talking to her i stood facing her, there was another girl behind me so were standing really close together.And then a lot of things happened ek saath--- i started singing this really dumb song, everyone around us moved away, leaving us the only ones standing there, and one of our teachers walked out of the staff room right next to us, so even though humlog ke liye we were being very normal , to her seeing Noor standing against the wall, me standing so close to her even though aas paas enough jaga thi for us to talk from a normal distance and upar se i was singing, she was like:eek::eek::eek: "what are you'll doing?!" and we're like o_O:eek::sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
We were standing in the school corridor during our break with the rest of our friends and the corridor was quite narrow so we all were jammed up.Noor was standing against the wall and since i was talking to her i stood facing her, there was another girl behind me so were standing really close together.And then a lot of things happened ek saath--- i started singing this really dumb song, everyone around us moved away, leaving us the only ones standing there, and one of our teachers walked out of the staff room right next to us, so even though humlog ke liye we were being very normal , to her seeing Noor standing against the wall, me standing so close to her even though aas paas enough jaga thi for us to talk from a normal distance and upar se i was singing, she was like:eek::eek::eek: "what are you'll doing?!" and we're like o_O:eek::sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lolz........HAHAHAAHAHAHA..ROFL xD :p :D

Reaction score

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Bhangi sharam nai ai aisa kartay huay :eek: and u dance bhangi veeru :cautious: LUNGI DANCE KAR :cool: climax create kar :ROFLMAO:

@cyclone94 ko to maza aya hoga :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

Oye you frgt smthng ?? :LOL: .... the song you were singing ??? :ROFLMAO: