• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
*Spelt embarassing wrong :oops:*

Well...it was my chemistry practical class..my teacher wanted one of the boys to smell ammonia (just for fun as they annoy him )..that guy told one of his friends to hold him..then the other guy held him like the scene where a girl stands on a ship with the hands open in the air and the boy holding her:LOL:

I died laughing soo hard X'D

Reaction score

Well...it was my chemistry practical class..my teacher wanted one of the boys to smell ammonia (just for fun as they annoy him )..that guy told one of his friends to hold him..then the other guy held him like the scene where a girl stands on a ship with the hands open in the air and the boy holding her:LOL:

:LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

Reaction score

:ROFLMAO: