• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
funniest moment?
Already told two may be!
Okay new one

In class my name ins G ONE baba!
Ek din kya hua ki wo gas pipe line green color ki ati haina wo hamare class me thi and all were in masti mud so kya hua hamare class me ek bohot shaitan ladka tha usne canteen me jake ek dish leke aya and with gas pipline and some other spoon we made one funny Arti of Jai G ONe baba and whole class sang but at the end our Principle ma'am were about to come in class and we suddenly stopped and continued our work!
Well if you were present there you would had experienced how funny it was :ROFLMAO:

There are many other funny moments. This was simple :p

Reaction score
funny moment :)
say one by one :p
:LOL: mein itni farigh nahi hoon :p
Uhmmmmmmmm there was a time when i was in a hotel of 50 floors and i was on the 50th floor leaving a function, so everyone in the elevator was tired and sleepy bcuz it was after midnight but i was bored so i pressed all the elevator numbers :p this caused our elevator to stop at every floor :p we reached to the 1st floor after 45 mins :p Everyone hated me for tht

Reaction score
:LOL: mein itni farigh nahi hoon :p
Uhmmmmmmmm there was a time when i was in a hotel of 50 floors and i was on the 50th floor leaving a function, so everyone in the elevator was tired and sleepy bcuz it was after midnight but i was bored so i pressed all the elevator numbers :p this caused our elevator to stop at every floor :p we reached to the 1st floor after 45 mins :p Everyone hated me for tht
:LOL: