• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Is it compulsary to give the admission test after attending prepratory coaching classes? Especially for A level students? I have heard most people take admission in various coaching centers and leave the classes after a month because they are not very helpful.
Also, what coaching center is the best? People say Anees Hussain has the best MCAT notes. Is it possible to just purchase the notes, study from them and clear the test? How is Doctor's Inn for MCAT prep?
What MCAT preparation books would you suggest?

Will be gratreful for any sort of help or guidance. Please and thank you :)

Reaction score
As Salam O Aliakum
I won't say that it is COMPULSORY to take medical tutions but personaly i would suggest that you do take since they give you short cuts on how to prepare from the syallbus and how to get questions solved in less time. Since time is a issue there in MCAT.
And I think you have Sindh domicile so Pardon but i can't help much. But i heard from my friend that Doctor Inn is a better institute for the prep
And the book should be of Sindh board i guess. Since that is from where the Test is set. You shouldd downlaod the syllabus and then check all the details.
And no you can't take the notes. They dont give you them . If you find the tutions not worth it then just leave em and go during the last monh when they have there Full Length tests.

But in the end all depends on the student itself, hardwork and the Duas you make.
So offer prayers and ask guidance from Allah and Make dua.
Hope you do good in it.

Reaction score
As Salam O Aliakum
I won't say that it is COMPULSORY to take medical tutions but personaly i would suggest that you do take since they give you short cuts on how to prepare from the syallbus and how to get questions solved in less time. Since time is a issue there in MCAT.
And I think you have Sindh domicile so Pardon but i can't help much. But i heard from my friend that Doctor Inn is a better institute for the prep
And the book should be of Sindh board i guess. Since that is from where the Test is set. You shouldd downlaod the syllabus and then check all the details.
And no you can't take the notes. They dont give you them . If you find the tutions not worth it then just leave em and go during the last monh when they have there Full Length tests.

But in the end all depends on the student itself, hardwork and the Duas you make.
So offer prayers and ask guidance from Allah and Make dua.
Hope you do good in it.
Thank you so much. That certainly helped. And, yes I have a sindh domicile.
I have purchased the Sindh board books and will study from them.
I also called Anees Hussain and they said you can purchase the notes and not attend the classes but I will probably take the classes now as time management is where I believe I lack.
Need to decide between Doctor's Inn and Anees Hussain now.
Thanks once again for the advice. Was definately helpful. :)

Reaction score
Thank you so much. That certainly helped. And, yes I have a sindh domicile.
I have purchased the Sindh board books and will study from them.
I also called Anees Hussain and they said you can purchase the notes and not attend the classes but I will probably take the classes now as time management is where I believe I lack.
Need to decide between Doctor's Inn and Anees Hussain now.
Thanks once again for the advice. Was definately helpful. :)
Most welcome.Glad to help.
Best of luck.May you succeed.