• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

tution in karachi

Reaction score
can anyone tell me where do the best a level science physics chemistry and maths teachers teach in karachi please tell me there names and numbers fees too if feasible... sir naushad for physics do tell me if i am right

Reaction score
Sir Zeeshan for Chem sir Zeeshan Mustafa for phy and sir Zeeshan mustafa memon for maths. Free of cost at shan circle traffic signal.

Reaction score
clifton ..
Then distance is not a problem for Sir Naushad, get yourself registered pronto!
As for chemistry, there is Bilal Hameed or you can go for Abdus Samad.
Maths, uh, if coming to Bahadurabad is not an issue, then there's Sir Kashan and Ahmed Saya.

Reaction score
Maths, uh, if coming to Bahadurabad is not an issue, then there's Sir Kashan and Ahmed Saya.
what about sir dolan for maths is he good. have u any of these teachers taught u

Reaction score
kindly pm me their numbers

Reaction score
can anyone tell me where do the best a level science physics chemistry and maths teachers teach in karachi please tell me there names and numbers fees too if feasible... sir naushad for physics do tell me if i am right

hey bro if u live in clifton then http://queue.ac/ would be the best place to go!!
u can register online!
they got the best teachers in karachi!!