• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tutoring for O/A levels by World Record Holder

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've seen from my personal experience and the general view that Business Studies and GP at A level do not produce the grades that 'most' of the students expect.

So, considering the time that I can find free I thought of providing guidance to those who already are in a mess due to these subjects.

Often where appropriate teacher guidance is not available. So, this is the opportunity for those in help.

A bit about myself:

I'm doing a Double Majors in Economics and International Development at McGill University, Canada

These are my O/A Level stats http://www.bec-a.com/cieacheivements.php

To summarize: A world record holder in O levels along with being a distinction holder and 10 A's in International A and AS level.

A level Business Studies: A*, A Level Economics A* and General Paper: A

The format of these tuitions will be like this :

- I'll provide a basic framework/schedule of how to approach the subject
- Give links to the resources that can be used for these subjects
- You can solve past papers and if you're having the 'biggest issue' which is how your answer will be marked, and that you're not sure how much to write, how to write. Then you can send me scans of your answers and I'll give my feedback on possible improvements.

So, it will deal more with the technical aspects of the course (which are the factors that determine your final grade i.e exam technique, grade descriptors, time management, quantity/quality balance etc) rather than simply teaching the course, which is already done at most schools.

-I can be of help in more subjects, possible rare ones like World Geography A level too. But at the moment I'll just see how much people really want to utilise this opportunity.

So, whoever is interested, this is the right time to start a targeted preparation.

If you're interested, reply here.

You can also contact me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ZohaibAsadSyed

or email me: [email protected]

and I'll get back shortly with how this will work out.

Offer also applied to O/IGCSE level "a guaranteed A grade"

Best Regards,

Zohaib Asad, Syed

Reaction score
Wish I could have joined..but unfortunatly my eco exam is in one day or so. hope others like me who never learnt anything in class benifit from this.

Reaction score
I have added you in facebook my id is Ismail Mohammad Zakaria.
I am a CIE As level student.
But thought u told about commerce subjects. I am a science student with physics, chemistry, biology, and maths. hope that u cud also help me out in these subjects.
And to the rest of the frendz in this forums i wud be glad if u also also help me out by adding me in facebook. Cuz when we discuss together subjects are much easier.
Thanks alot.

Reaction score
Added.

And yes Biology A level is in.

My Biology related grades:

O level biology: A O level human and social biolgy: A* (distinction holder) A level Biology: A

Reaction score
first ov alll congratxx mann fr suchh gr8 grades MSA n plus r u goin to begin with the tutions in the coming years any soon if yes do lemme knw thnks !

Reaction score
Hi, sorry this was for last year :) too busy with university these days but I'm always happy to answer queries on xpc

Reaction score
Hi, sorry this was for last year :) too busy with university these days but I'm always happy to answer queries on xpc
will b giving my alevels in this coming may june (bio, chem, phy) need sum advice on how to study and get A or A* would b gr8 if u will give some tips and stuff on these subjects

Reaction score
will b giving my alevels in this coming may june (bio, chem, phy) need sum advice on how to study and get A or A* would b gr8 if u will give some tips and stuff on these subjects

-Stick to CIE endorsed books (too many books at A level are not the way to go)
-Use past 5 years of papers very conceptually, see how the syllabus is tested
-Read each examiner report too, carefully
-Start doing past papers from January and revise textbook side by side

Reaction score
-Stick to CIE endorsed books (too many books at A level are not the way to go)
-Use past 5 years of papers very conceptually, see how the syllabus is tested
-Read each examiner report too, carefully
-Start doing past papers from January and revise textbook side by side
been doing that havent yet started past papers still covering my syllabus , thank u will b doing everything i said