• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
Wait wait wait I have gotten confused :confused:

isnt the date 22nd for flash and arrow? :eek:

If not which episodes have been released? o_O
The Flash: 20th January, 2015
Arrow: 21st January, 2015

No episodes have been released since the mid season finale.
Only synopsis' of upcoming episodes have been released by the CW.
Tonight they are just re- airing the crossover episodes of both shows at one stretch.

Reaction score
The Flash: 20th January, 2015
Arrow: 21st January, 2015

No episodes have been released since the mid season finale.
Only synopsis' of upcoming episodes have been released by the CW.
Tonight they are just re- airing the crossover episodes of both shows at one stretch.
why are they giving away the story of the episode ? :p

No suspense? :p

Reaction score
why are they giving away the story of the episode ? :p

No suspense? :p
Well its only for the stupid fans as AtemisDelta said..nly those who search'll get most of'em...
TBH we'ev spoiled alot here :D thank god there're no one who hates us spoiling 'em :p...

Reaction score
Oh yeah apart from the fact that I know ATOM is evil and arrow is alive because of merlyn
and pretty much the story of next flash and arrow episodes

Absolutely no spoilers (y)

:p

Reaction score
I google Arrow at least once daily just because of that damn cliffhanger! I honestly would do anything right now just to know if Oliver is okay. Once I'm assured, I wouldn't bother reading any Arrow related news.

No Oliver = No 'Arrow' - The Show ends. It's impossible for a show to continue without the superhero the show is based on.
Flash can not air without Barry Allen.
Likewise, Arrow cannot run without Oliver being in it.

That is how i know Oliver will be okay. :p

Reaction score
No Oliver = No 'Arrow' - The Show ends. It's impossible for a show to continue without the superhero the show is based on.
Flash can not air without Barry Allen.
Likewise, Arrow cannot run without Oliver being in it.

That is how i know Oliver will be okay. :p
I disagree. I had reasons. Multiple reasons.
The main being it can very well do without the "Green Arrow" as it has the "Red Arrow".
But then after recently coming across episode 15's "Nanda Parbat" synopsis, I know he is okay. So I will stop spoiling things for myself and others.

And no Flash can very well run without Barry Allen. It can run with Wally West (Kid Flash!):D

Reaction score
I disagree. I had reasons. Multiple reasons.
The main being it can very well do without the "Green Arrow" as it has the "Red Arrow".
But then after recently coming across episode 15's "Nanda Parbat" synopsis, I know he is okay. So I will stop spoiling things for myself and others.

And no Flash can very well run without Barry Allen. It can run with Wally West (Kid Flash!):D

The actual superhero is Green Arrow. The experience on the island is what made him who he is.
Roy Harper never had that experience. He's just a normal sidekick. Oliver can just not die without taking care of Merlyn, and all the other enemies. That'll be absurd. If he does die, who kills Merlyn then? Where will his relationship with Felicity go? What about Laurel, lol? They'll keep crying forever.
Ever since the show started, Oliver has been in every single episode. He is the main character. The person about who the story is. :p And also, they have yet to cover 2 years of the island-story. They have told about the first 3 years. But 2 are still left. 2 more seasons, probably. Now 2 more seasons focusing on Oliver's story on the island without Oliver being present on the show would be weird.

Just like with Batman. Batman can have Robin as his sidekick, but Robin can never take Batman's place.

And Wally is Barry's sidekick, as well. But definitely not a replacement for the actual Flash.

But all this does not matter, because now we know Oliver is alive. :p

Reaction score
The actual superhero is Green Arrow. The experience on the island is what made him who he is.
Roy Harper never had that experience. He's just a normal sidekick. Oliver can just not die without taking care of Merlyn, and all the other enemies. That'll be absurd. If he does die, who kills Merlyn then? Where will his relationship with Felicity go? What about Laurel, lol? They'll keep crying forever.
Ever since the show started, Oliver has been in every single episode. He is the main character. The person about who the story is. :p And also, they have yet to cover 2 years of the island-story. They have told about the first 3 years. But 2 are still left. 2 more seasons, probably. Now 2 more seasons focusing on Oliver's story on the island without Oliver being present on the show would be weird.

Just like with Batman. Batman can have Robin as his sidekick, but Robin can never take Batman's place.

And Wally is Barry's sidekick, as well. But definitely not a replacement for the actual Flash.

But all this does not matter, because now we know Oliver is alive. :p
Not true.
Red Arrow, Robin, Kid Flash all started out as sidekicks. Later each became their own individual superheroes i.e. Arsenal, Nightwing (Dick Grayson Robin), Kid Flash becomes the Flash later.
Yeah. I guess so. All that unfinished Hong Kong thing and how he ended up on that island again.
He better be.