• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
Two episodes into the Musketeers Season 2 .... The build up has been incredible!
Although Capaldi is missed, the new cardinal dude seems pretty intriguing...

Reaction score
Can't wait for this ep, Wentworth Miller (captain cold)'s act..aftr prison break :p

fla110b-0213b-117731.jpg
fla110b-0213b-117730.jpg

Reaction score
Btw, Episode 11 Midnight City synopsis:
SUIT UP Arsenal (Colton Haynes) and Diggle (David Ramsey) confront Laurel (Katie Cassidy) about trying to step into her sister’s shoes and warn her to stop before she gets herself killed. However, when Brick (guest star Vinnie Jones) kidnaps the city’s Aldermen and threatens to kill them all unless the police evacuate The Glades, it’s all suits on deck. Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) steps in to help Lance (Paul Blackthorne) and the police force fight Brick, showing Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) a new side of her boss. Malcom (John Barrowman) tells Thea (Willa Holland) that Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable) is after him and his family and they must leave town immediately.

Last edited:
Reaction score
More Arrow news:
While the recently released synopsis (below) of Arrow season 3 episode 15 has confirmed that the show's lead star is alive, it's unclear as to how he survives and escapes death. After the mid-season finale, several fans came up with the theory that The Lazarus Pit - a natural phenomenon in the DC Comics that possesses restorative properties that instantly heals injuries - will be instrumental in reviving Oliver. However, Amell seems to have ruled out that option:

"We just saw him fall. We've seen Oliver survive, so whether he went straight off the cliff, whether something broke his fall, whether he hit the ground, whether there's — we have mystical herbs on the show that have healing powers. We've seen the Lazarus Pit, although that's not something that's going to be used for Oliver. I hope he survives. I like playing him."

Arrow season 3, episode 15 'Nanda Parbat' synopsis:

After being revived by Merlyn, Oliver must escape Nanda Parbat with help from an unlikely source. Laurel and the rest of Team Arrow receive shocking news about Ray Palmer and his true intentions with the A.T.O.M. Suit.

Sooooo super excited!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Arrow: Felicity's Mom To Return for the show's eighteenth episode.

"It seems likely that more of Felicity's myserious past will be explored in the next appearance by Ross's character, since showrunners have long teased that they have a long-term plan to answer the questions posed about Felicity's backstory.

Recently on his Tumblr, executive producer Marc Guggenheim shot down a fan theory that Deadshot may be Felicity's father. So...that's one less (very unlikely) scenario to consider."

Deadshot really!!

Reaction score
Arrow: Felicity's Mom To Return for the show's eighteenth episode.

"It seems likely that more of Felicity's myserious past will be explored in the next appearance by Ross's character, since showrunners have long teased that they have a long-term plan to answer the questions posed about Felicity's backstory.

Recently on his Tumblr, executive producer Marc Guggenheim shot down a fan theory that Deadshot may be Felicity's father. So...that's one less (very unlikely) scenario to consider."

Deadshot really!!
I love Deadshot!!! :3
But it can't be obviously.
In the Suicide Squad episode, Lawton's daughter's name is revealed to be Zoe.

Reaction score
Also there will be a lot of Felicity/ Thea interaction.
Remember it was Felicity who breaks down the secret of Thea and Merlyn to Oliver in Season 2. (That was the only one time I truly hated Felicity)... I think she will probably hint subtly about Oliver's disappearance.
Same about Laurel and Felicity. The two will talk more than normal.

Reaction score
I love Deadshot!!! :3
But it can't be obviously.
In the Suicide Squad episode, Lawton's daughter's name is revealed to be Zoe.
Great!! ..
Episode 18's gonna reveal her fathers name and all.. "she hates mysteries but her past is the biggest mystery at all" ;) ..

Reaction score
Also there will be a lot of Felicity/ Thea interaction.
Remember it was Felicity who breaks down the secret of Thea and Merlyn to Oliver in Season 2. (That was the only one time I truly hated Felicity)... I think she will probably hint subtly about Oliver's disappearance.
Same about Laurel and Felicity. The two will talk more than normal.
I hate laurel so much!!

Reaction score
Aren't we all super addicted to Arrow! :D :p
yesh! :)..some of my friends don't like it tbh they don't know what really happens in tht i thnk :p...i heard this 2 times...here most of'em likes "sherlock".."aftr watching sherlock arrow is like a thng tht childrens watch"..my rep obviously it'll be cax arrow is a commic btw sherlock is a real life detective story...

Reaction score
yesh! :)..some of my friends don't like it tbh they don't know what really happens in tht i thnk :p...i heard this 2 times...here most of'em likes "sherlock".."aftr watching sherlock arrow is like a thng tht childrens watch"..my rep obviously it'll be cax arrow is a commic btw sherlock is a real life detective story...
I watched Arrow after Sherlock. So did my friends. And all of us LOVE it! And that does not mean my love for Sherlock has reduced by a bit!
Arrow has been as realistic as it can be until Flash. Its all set in the real world. Just because its based on a comic book character doesn't make it childish or lame. Some of the best characters ever have been based on comics! ... Batman, Avengers!
Tbf, though Sherlock is a fictional character too.
And Sherlock is a crime drama and Arrow is a superhero/ action drama. I cant understand how people can compare them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait wait wait I have gotten confused :confused:

isnt the date 22nd for flash and arrow? :eek:

If not which episodes have been released? o_O